Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

The long time watchers here, did Leora's bating with the pillow bring back memories of Leora's bating in the spare room in last apartment? 

• Like 1

I am not yet able to clearly define the psychological dynamic that I see developing between Leora and Malia. I think it is interesting that in all the months since Malia has come on board, that I have never seen Leora visit her room...Not Once! I just cannot figure out what the implications of that might be. It looks to be some kind of power dynamic, but as soon as I make the observation, Leora could decide to make that visit. I will give it some more time and observation before I say what I really think it means. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I am not yet able to clearly define the psychological dynamic that I see developing between Leora and Malia. I think it is interesting that in all the months since Malia has come on board, that I have never seen Leora visit her room...Not Once! I just cannot figure out what the implications of that might be. It looks to be some kind of power dynamic, but as soon as I make the observation, Leora could decide to make that visit. I will give it some more time and observation before I say what I really think it means. 

Wow never noticed that. Good pickup indeed.

Hace 5 horas, marxsolita dijo:

aqui Nadie habla con ella y El que diga lo contrario miente

a la pregumta de si no hay cuarentena alli, el otro dia ley Que No Era Un confinamiento muy fuerte

Pixar Gracias GIF

Malia has ventured to touch Leora's kitty during the last two massage sessions. Now that the ice has been broken, I cannot wait for the next massage to see if she might linger somewhat longer the next time?

This is a shocking update, I just tune in to see that  the living room is sexually open for viewing, so on camera one you have our princess beautiful butt just showing off at the camera, but at the same time if you tune into camera two, you will get our little sweet innocent-looking Malia displaying her loveliness for you.... And by the way I am just having a little fun and joking around, just in case if you are a type of person that gets confused very easily

I also see that Malia is spending lots of time now working on Leora's nipples. She focused on them even more during the bath than during the massage.  I'm hoping she will move more from using the open hand to using her fingers.