Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

30 minutes ago, philo said:

I also see that Malia is spending lots of time now working on Leora's nipples. She focused on them even more during the bath than during the massage.  I'm hoping she will move more from using the open hand to using her fingers.   

Philo bro...out of curiosity...have you ever perhaps ventured into writing erotic short stories as of yet ? I see your imagination is as vivid as ever. 👌

28 minutes ago, philo said:

Malia has ventured to touch Leora's kitty during the last two massage sessions. Now that the ice has been broken, I cannot wait for the next massage to see if she might linger somewhat longer the next time?

I looked at the last massage and saw Malia rub her legs and stomach but missed the kitty touch.  Do you know when she did it?  I would love to see it.  Thanks

15 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I looked at the last massage and saw Malia rub her legs and stomach but missed the kitty touch.  Do you know when she did it?  I would love to see it.  Thanks

23:56

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Philo bro...out of curiousity...have you ever perhaps ventured into writing erotic short stories as of yet ? I see your imagination is as vivid as ever. 👌

The idea has been suggested before. However, my posts are not coming from my imagination but, rather from my observations. I don't watch the way others may watch and I tend to see things in a different way. My post are mostly about behaviors that I have seen and captured and reviewed several times before I post so as to improve my accuracy.  Human behavior is more predictable that one might think. With some training and experience anyone can see things with a different lens. While it will appear to some as "wishful thinking" or "guessing" or "vivid imagination" it's just pure behavioral science. So my only imagination about what might happen comes from years and years of watching and observing. (For example, I can still recall Leora's behavior from her first apartment and saw that RLC made changes in her second apartment to accommodate her behaviors). So when my "imagination" suggested last year that we might one day see Leora playing naked on the balcony, it was because I had already seen her go naked to the balcony before RLC had started putting cameras on the balcony. So when it came to past, I looked like a pretty good guesser while it waa just experience.  I have been a writer of sorts in the past and perhaps that's what you detect in my posts but the "imagination" part is more memory than talent. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

23:56

Thanks Pepe, she actually did and then moved to her breasts.  It didn't register before because I figured that area was off limits for her.  Maybe in the future she will linger there a little longer and get a reaction.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

The idea has been suggested before. However, my posts are not coming from my imagination but, rather from my observations. I don't watch the way others may watch and I tend to see things in a different way. My post are mostly about behaviors that I have seen and captured and reviewed several times before I post so as to improve my accuracy.  Human behavior is more predictable that one might think. With some training and experience anyone can see things with a different lens. While it will appear to some as "wishful thinking" or "guessing" or "vivid imagination" it's just pure behavioral science. So my only imagination about what might happen comes from years and years of watching and observing. (For example, I can still recall Leora's behavior from her first apartment and saw that RLC made changes in her second apartment to accommodate her behaviors). So when my "imagination" suggested last year that we might one day see Leora playing naked on the balcony, it was because I had already seen her go naked to the balcony before RLC had started putting cameras on the balcony. So when it came to past, I looked like a pretty good guesser while it waa just experience.  I have been a writer of sorts in the past and perhaps that's what you detect in my posts but the "imagination" part is more memory than talent. LOL. 

Good response bro. 👍 👌  🙂

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Thanks Pepe, she actually did and then moved to her breasts.  It didn't register before because I figured that area was off limits for her.  Maybe in the future she will linger there a little longer and get a reaction.

My ex wife got away with things for years because I was not expecting to see what I was seeing so I didn't see it. When I started expecting to see it, it "registered" and I saw everything !!! LOL

29 minutes ago, philo said:

Will we see Malia bate one day nostradamus? 

• Haha 2