Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Showing camera 2 I feel the need to mount something warm and wet.

I just wish someone/anyone would do something with that.  Somebody talk to Leora and get her to work on it.  It's going to waste!

• Like 1

Two reasons the resident known as Malia joined RLC :

.  (1) She agreed to join RLC and to relocate to the current location and residence to give the resident known as Leora who has been her friend for a lengthy time...some company and added friendship.

.  (2) Also...she either wanted or needed an income of which she may have not had at the previous location or if she did...it likely was not as much.

.  It has seemed that so far that she may not be as concerned about how much extra compensation that she or they may receive...and that it may be likely that she would be just satisfied to split the periodic subsistence living compensation.

Aside from that...it may likely be that her longtime friend chose to split whatever the residence receives as far as any extra bonus compensation with her as well anyway.

.  If that is the current arrangement between the two longtime friends who are now also roommates...it is highly likely that there will be nothing much different ever occurring there than what already has since her arrival.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Two reasons the resident known as Malia joined RLC :

.  (1) She agreed to join RLC and to relocate to the current location and residence to give the resident known as Leora who has been her friend for a lengthy time...some company and added friendship.

.  (2) Also...she either wanted or needed an income of which she may have not had at the previous location or if she did...it likely was not as much.

.  It has seemed that so far that she may not be as concerned about how much extra compensation that she or they may receive...and that it may be likely that she would be just satisfied to split the periodic subsistence living compensation.

Aside from that...it may likely be that her longtime friend chose to split whatever the residence receives as far as any extra bonus compensation with her as well anyway.

I have no idea for their financial arrangements and only care that they are being looked after well by RLC. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have no idea for their financial arrangements and only care that they are being looked after well by RLC. 

Quick on the draw there mate...caught me as I was adding the last paragraph. Although it already was a lengthy post...apologies to all...and to be sure they are mate.

46 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You have to be either naive or ignorant to think the most popular girl on RLC -doesn't- get any bonuses.

ALL tenants receive bonuses depending on what they do and how many people watch them.

I have first knowledge straight from the horses mouth so to speak . How about you?

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Quick on the draw there mate...caught me as I was adding the last paragraph. Although it already was a lengthy post...apologies to all...and to be sure they are mate.

I can only assume they and well looked after and they needs meet. This way they are free to entertain us. 😀