Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nicholas, if it makes you so unhappy why stay and watch. Maybe Voyeur House is more to your style? I hate to see friends here so unhappy, maybe it's time for you to move on. I'm noticing lately since the virus hit us there are newbies here whom will fill up your leaving. I don't want you to leave but you appear so unhappy it's maybe time you took a break or move on. I'm noticing it happens to everyone, it maybe your turn to try something else. Hope you understand I'm coming from a friends point of view not being hateful in anyway.

Certainly I understand mate. It's not that I've become unhappy because of my perception and opinion on how the residence and first and original resident has changed...but have become a good bit disappointed and discouraged instead. That's all mate.

But I've been in hopes that it may somehow change to again having more times or occasions of more significant interest occurring as much as once was...but it doesn't seem as though it may be in the cards to happen.

As far as VH...I've seen a few interesting occasions there in the past. But no one ever caught my attention like one in particular did at one time and on numerous other occasions since then...and she is one of the two that most refer to here usually. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Certainly I understand mate. It's not that I've become unhappy because of my perception and opinion on how the residence and first and original resident has changed...but have become a good bit disappointed and discouraged instead. That's all mate.

But I've been in hopes that it may somehow change to again having more times or occasions of more significant interest occurring as much as once was...but it doesn't seem as though it may be in the cards to happen.

As far as VH...I've seen a few interesting occasions there in the past. But no one ever caught my attention like one in particular did at one time and on numerous other occasions since then...and she is one of the two that most refer to here usually. 😏

Remember nothing stays the same forever, our tastes also change. Just go with the changes and enjoy it or try something else.

I'm totally into Leora even though she has never contacted me and appears to contact others. But I live in hope that one day she might contact me.

Now I'm into Malia, I find it interesting how much she has changed since she has arrived. I love watching her with Leora.

I'm hoping you can find some peace.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Remember nothing stays the same forever, our tastes also change. Just go with the changes and enjoy it or try something else.

I'm totally into Leora even though she has never contacted me and appears to contact others. But I live in hope that one day she might contact me.

Now I'm into Malia, I find it interesting how much she has changed since she has arrived. I love watching her with Leora.

I'm hoping you can find some peace.

Thanks my Aussie friend. 

• Like 1

Life is bigger than you and me. Please take care of your loved ones. I know I've said to much. 

Oh, life is bigger
It's bigger
Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much

• Like 3

I gave up watching 3 hours ago when it appeared Leora and Malia we’re going their separate ways for the night. When did Malia end up going back to spend some time in bed to watch a movie with Leora? I’m happy to see them spend some ‘quality’ time together to end the day.