Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

I think that managers should not even be present in the evenings of their "employees". They should only intervene in the event of a fall in regime (lack of income) by proposing an action plan. Once, twice if it does not go .... outside and the next.

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Considérez également l'effet Anna / Alex. Chaque fois qu'ils participaient à des activités, leur apt ne pourrait plus jamais égaler ce niveau de puissance de feu et à partir de ce moment-là, les locataires restants étaient ennuyeux par rapport à ce qui pourrait être. Au revoir bientôt! Je suis d'accord que cela ne devrait être fait qu'en dernier recours pour sauver un mourant et gagner de l'argent avant qu'il ne meure pour de bon. 

I always hated Alex. So this is not an example for me. Certainly the size of his cock has aroused more than one but also the fear.

48 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

2020-04-22_20h45_33.thumb.png.d1c5229120c673aa89477ce8590feacd.png  0

«Loki, je peux continuer à manger la chatte de ta copine? Es-tu plus en colère? Tu vois mon mec, n'est pas venu, Lydia aura sa bouche disponible ce soir, es-tu heureuse!?

2020-04-22_21h39_06.thumb.png.a4d75d983d56ce4b554304600bebb68e.png

"You didn't think I was going to abandon the case like this !!"

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The point is if Mira and Henry make for an amazing party, then the audience will always expect that level of entertainment or be left feeling underwhelmed. I think Anna/Alex offer a much bigger draw then Mira and Henry do, but given the experience of MH, the same effect applies. Without them here, everything they do here will always be less bad ass. In short, MH fucked up! 

Mira is very appreciated here. Even if sexually, she goes less far than other girls. Henry is sometimes a little boy in front of girls but he has thought. MH must not go into the Alex slot. The quality, aesthetics, surprises .......

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oui, mais je pense qu'il est déjà trop tard. Tout en bas à partir d'ici. Les locataires sont assez chauds pour garder l'intérêt d'être eux-mêmes. Ils doivent dépasser leurs capacités naturelles pour réussir. 

Lydia and Loki are too different to stay on top. I think MH bet on Lydia. It is the first time on VH that I have the feeling that the guy is cuckold!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

I think that managers should not even be present in the evenings of their "employees". They should only intervene in the event of a fall in regime (lack of income) by proposing an action plan. Once, twice if it does not go .... outside and the next.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Need more Daenerys and Sofia apartments!!! Have you seen quality of apartments being opened? It seems you wrote similar about D&D team - new, beautiful and more wild will come. Come? 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:55 PM, therose said:

I think Loki is angry because he hasn't fucked Mira in a long time, even during the party last week and tonight too. He must be very frustrated.

Even true, I don't see why that would make Lydia cry !!
Loki may have found that Lydia did too much sexually during the previous orgy. He must have spoken to her not very kindly (hypothesis).

And we fall back into the same problems in these apartments where we only receive "friends". Super start and then pschittt ... Either the "friends" don't follow after 3 or 4 hot evenings or a drama! And it's normal. This is why you shouldn't get too attached to tenants; we consume as long as it is good and we move on to something else ... Exception .... Mira & Henry: BRAVO.
PS: I love Lydia, who is at 60% of her capacity!