Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I haven’t even the slightest idea what you guys find interesting about these people. Blah! 

The boys are indeed without great creativity, formatted, they fuck for hours without showing excitement. Lydia plays her role of host. The couple with the blonde girl, always present in these evenings, are completely expressionless. The beefy guy has a hard time getting fucked but Lydia loves his cock. When Loki fucks I feel like he's reciting the Bible in his head. For the couple of guests, I liked the girl: apparently shy, she still fucked and sucked the 4 guys.
So, a quiet little orgy with friends: no excess, no drama, but surely the audience, especially since the competition was very weak in the other apartments.

• Like 2

Personally, I don't like the new position of Cam 3. Think it was much better before. On the other hand, Cam 4 has not changed position, imo it would be better in the corner (as cam 4 at Ada & Alan).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

Personally, I don't like the new position of Cam 3. Think it was much better before. On the other hand, Cam 4 has not changed position, imo it would be better in the corner (as cam 4 at Ada & Alan).

Yes it is worse now...

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

OMG! There it is. The Jabbath watermark! That is something else. At least it's on the far off corner and not in the middle. Nothing a little chop can't handle. Wonder if VHTV is cool with your ownership of their content.

gravity falls laughing GIF

Think someone has delusions of grandeur 🤭🤣

On 5/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, pierced said:

Do you think she could tattoo a rose on my pubic area with the stem going down the shaft of my penis so when I get hard i can give my wife a long stem rose  ?

As long as there ain't any thorns on the stem else she may get a prick she hadn't bargained for 🤣

On 5/3/2020 at 1:47 AM, Amy3 said:

I haven’t even the slightest idea what you guys find interesting about these people. Blah! 

I will answer this, in my own personal view: AUTHENTICITY!👆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

I will answer this, in my own personal view: AUTHENTICITY!👆

It is quite true. Nevertheless there is a lack of intensity, a little madness, a zest of transgression ... This is the problem when the group knows each other too well.
For against example, the blonde girl with heavy breasts from the first evening did, in the bathroom with Lydia, a "job" with her tongue very exciting: besides Lydia appreciated.