Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Conozco a la chica rubia con un tatuaje en el pecho, la he visto antes, pero la otra que describiste "tardó mucho en ponerse dura", ¿cuándo la visitó antes?

Dude, the tattoo girl on his chest is the one Hugo fucked the other day in the quartet with the tall guy.

The fat guy, besides having a tiny cock, is a real asshole! The finger you've taught the camera, you better shove it up your ass to see if you like it, because with that tiny cock I don't think you'll make any of the two girls feel anything!

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

oh, lo sé, estoy preguntando por la otra chica, ¿cuándo la visitó antes?

I'm not sure if it's her... but it may be the same girl who replaced Hugo and Beverly the last or last time they left for a few days.

Amazing night for these four! Quartets, total exchanges and amazing sex with cumshot in the mouth in the exchange between the blonde with the tattoo on the chest and the fat guy! I already want an apartment for these four or even this same one with Hugo and Beverly out! Hugo and Beverly will never be able to reach the level these four have shown by enjoying it at all!

I wonder what Hugo will think when he watches the video or photos of the same ruby girl of the tattoo on the chest that he fucked... when he sees that she fucked Hugo without desire and with a condom and yet he fucked the fat guy, meeting this guy tonight for his behavior at first and for being the boyfriend of the other blonde girl, without a condom, with incredible desires and with a great cumshot in the mouth, swallowing every last drop!