Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #2

Hey, what's changed today? The public pressure of the other day has made you try to change today, your first day after the holiday, the script of what you had established so far? Now I am much clearer that Beverly knows nothing that Hugo has been fucking other girls even without a condom in his absence! Now Beverly starts crying? What Beverly should do is the same as Hugo, fucking other guys, as he did with Jules in his presentation to the VH!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

Hey, what's changed today? The public pressure of the other day has made you try to change today, your first day after the holiday, the script of what you had established so far? Now I am much clearer that Beverly knows nothing that Hugo has been fucking other girls even without a condom in his absence! Now Beverly starts crying? What Beverly should do is the same as Hugo, fucking other guys, as he did with Jules in his presentation to the VH!

No disrespect to Beverly, but if she didn't know , she's  an ......😞 She's a lovely girl but has no clue and is in over her head...

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡Deveras! Quiero decir no duh! 

I still think that Beverly doesn't know of all the girls that Hugo already fucked in the apartment in her absence from Beverly's reactions tonight in front of hugo's guest blowjob and from Beverly's heartbroken crying after in bed. Beverly may have noticed tonight that she should keep a closer eye on Hugo...