Alisa (2020) Part #2

43 minutes ago, radioclashed said:

I rarely post here but Alisa checking her temperature this morning. I hope if she is sick it is a normal sickness. Be well Alisa!

For me, Alisa is the best since the sad departure of Candy. I have noticed Alisa is sleeping and resting alot, in fact, sleeping more than the cat I think, and have wondered the same myself. The cat is still full of beans and his/her accident-prone activites have been very entertaining. Does Alisa read this? What is the cat's name?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, misterme said:

For me, Alisa is the best since the sad departure of Candy. I have noticed Alisa is sleeping and resting alot, in fact, sleeping more than the cat I think, and have wondered the same myself. The cat is still full of beans and his/her accident-prone activites have been very entertaining. Does Alisa read this? What is the cat's name?

I know Alisa has a Twitter, but not sure if she browses this forum.

And yes, that cat is amazing.

51 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That is certainly one inquisitive little kitten.

I'm telling you just wait until the pussy directly in cams debate comes up again.😂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

31.05.2020 в 13:44 радио-столкновение сказал:

Я знаю, что у Алисы есть твиттер, но не уверена, просматривает ли она этот форум.

И этот кот потрясающий.

hi. the cat's name is Bella..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 31.05.2020 at 12:47, radioclashed said:

Я редко пишу здесь, но Алиса проверяет ее температуру этим утром. Я надеюсь, что если она болеет, это нормальная болезнь. Будь здоров Алиса!

you're right, I'm a little sick. I have a fever...

• Sad 2