Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You mean that is unusual? 🤣

yes. I know everyone plays into cameras. But I can see they are enjoying having sex too, these two are emotionless, I see nothing in that guy's facial expression to suggest he is enjoying this, Valeria seems indifferent too. first couple of times they had sex, it was hot and passionate, but since then it seems to me they have lost their interest.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes. I know everyone plays into cameras. But I can see they are enjoying having sex too, these two are emotionless, I see nothing in that guy's facial expression to suggest he is enjoying this, Valeria seems indifferent too. first couple of times they had sex, it was hot and passionate, but since then it seems to me they have lost their interest.

I think they all lose interest after a while and just go through the motions. They seem to be getting on fairly well in the bath but don't expect any diamond ring yet lol.

Would laugh if she dropped that fucking phone in the bath though 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

So far at this place, the shower head is by far the most sexually active member of the household, it has had more sex and has pleasured more pussies than the rest of the guys combined lol 

Wait, one day the girls will find the good pulsating ones.... 😁

• Haha 2