Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

0620 - 0630 I think our little Malia may have had some fun with herself under the covers. A lot more action than I have seen in previous nights under the covers. Obviously I'm guessing but I watch her a lot this time of night and the activity under the covers was much more and consistent than I have ever seen before.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0620 - 0630 I think our little Malia may have had some fun with herself under the covers. A lot more action than I have seen in previous nights under the covers. Obviously I'm guessing but I watch her a lot this time of night and the activity under the covers was much more and consistent than I have ever seen before.

watching Malia in the tub trying to bate, she reminds me of Darcie trying to do 2 or 3 things at the same time

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jham said:

watching Malia in the tub trying to bate, she reminds me of Darcie trying to do 2 or 3 things at the same time

It makes you wonder if she has ever masturbated. Looked like she intended to masturbate but wasn't sure how to do it. Still was fun to watch her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Il y a 2 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

Un grand Pâques pour tout le monde 

Une journée heureuse avec joie et bonheur

Merci filipe

j'ai ramassé mes oeufs

j'en donnerai  qq  uns à LEORA et MALIA si ce soir je visite les cuisses de MALIA ahah

7aqs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 25 minutes, sexy girl a dit :

Oui .. Cela semblait intentionnel, mais par l'expression faciale il ne semblait pas, par les mouvements qu'il ... Peut-être y avait-il une intention mais la timidité a pris le dessus ...

ciao 👯‍♀️ 😘

mais alors il y a eu ou pas début de début 🤪

• Haha 1