Ummmmm Soup Again!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

After tonight's disappointing meal and film they decided enough was enough

d6dsPLt.jpg

Now this one was done well. And appropriate.

After tonight's disappointing meal and film they decided enough was enough

d6dsPLt.jpg

Now this one was done well. And appropriate.

How do you clever bastards manage to do such things?  LOL

And even without sound you can tell from this picture what has been said.

Kinko:  "Boy, I'm stuffed."

Nora:    "Me too,.. I might even be able to take a decent shit this time."

Kinko:  "Oh look, there's our favorite program hun,.. Maybe we should record it."

Nora:    "Oh yes Kinko, please do,.. I've been waiting so long to see this one."

Nora:    "Oh Kinko, it's always so exciting just being here with you,.. I don't suppose you might want to have a little hanky panky later?

Kinko:  "What's that, a new kind of soup?"

Guest Squirrel

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."--Buckaroo Banzai.

Besides, N&K are the only couple with an IQ over 130 on RLC...

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."--Buckaroo Banzai.

Besides, N&K are the only couple with an IQ over 130 on RLC...

I can tell by the way he's able to take the initiative, or use his own imagination on deciding which can of soup they should eat for that night.    A truly brilliant piece of driftwood if ever there was one. 

"Merily merily merily,.. life is but a stream."

Or, how bout this Ike and Tina Turner song,.. "Floating,.. floating,.. floating down the river."

Guest Squirrel

Hey, don't be mean. I saw him making the Russian equivalent of a subway sandwich with bread, meat, and something-or-other, which was probably green. Maybe tomatoes were on there.

Hopefully, it didn't have a core melt-down like so many other Russian subs have done.

We want to encourage them every time they eat real food.

It is wrong to single N&K out. I haven't seen one goddam RLC guy ever cook meat properly, ie., no barbecue, ever -- not Kansas City, Texas, St. Louis, California, Australia, or any other kind of style. These people have centuries of only eating gruel.

And even the Spanish guys buy their meat already prepared. So much for machismo.

I'm surprised the women of the former Soviet Union are as good looking and healthy as they appear to be. Must be something spicy we don't know about that the Almighty Authoritarian State has added to the borsch...perhaps it's addictive...

• 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind most folks are in these apartments to save money from not having to pay rent. So simple soups may be what their budget can afford right now.  I've seen them eat other things in the past.  Plus, who doesn't love a good soup.