Ummmmm Soup Again!!!

Guest bulgachica

Keep in mind most folks are in these apartments to save money from not having to pay rent. So simple soups may be what their budget can afford right now.  I've seen them eat other things in the past.  Plus, who doesn't love a good soup.

If I had my rent paid for me I would definitely still work and save that extra money.  I find it hard to relate to these 2 plonkers, and alma and stefan, get a job you lazy people.  There is more to life than lying about all day, playing video games and eating soup!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It it not fact that there rent is pain.  There are couples that work, or just one of them work.  It is a rumor that has been floating around CC for a very long time.

It it not fact that there rent is pain.  There are couples that work, or just one of them work.  It is a rumor that has been floating around CC for a very long time.

If rent isn't paid for them, then They must have a brilliant welfare system that allows them to do nothing.

Those that work and bring in an income obviously have thought ahead and have plans for the future.

But what about Nora she is a dancer with a dance room.  Did they find an apt. with a dance room for them or did they find N and K and said if you let us put up cams then we will pay the rent?

Guest kenperv

I think Panther is correct. It's just a fancy word to justify the rent. They could call it a sewing room or a library or whatever. The "dance room" is probably to appeal to younger prospective tenants.

And besides, how often does Nora dance in there anyway? A dancer is a person who spends an inordinate amount of time in practice, like any other athlete. She's no more a dancer than he is a worker. They both only dabble in it. By the way, if you take out a couple of the wiggly mirrors, it's just another room.

ellos no pagan ni el alquiler , ni el agua ,ni la luz , y en cima RLC les paga todos los meses unos 1.000 € segun las visitas que tengan en el mes .Si eso no les da para comer mas que sopa es que no saben administrarse

they do not pay rent, no water, no light, and top RLC pays monthly € 1,000 according visits have in the month. If that does not give them to eat more soup is that they do not know administered