Ummmmm Soup Again!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be a big night for Kiko. He is actually cooking what looks like Solid Food!!!! Of course Nora isn't cooking as this skill remains totally unlearnt!!

Kiko must be building his strength up to cope with all the loving he is going to get on Valentines Day!!! After all he appears to have bought Nora a new bag!

Kiko fucks Nora - Hold the Press. This could be the biggest news since Bin Laden was removed from this earth!!!! 

Guest Squirrel

Maybe this thread can develop into a post of everyone's favourite meal.....

My choice would be 'Fish & Chips & Mushy Peas' using Haddock from the North Sea and eaten from newspaper wrapping lavished with salt and vinegar. Bliss!!!  Sadly no shop is allowed to use newspaper wrapping. Health & Safety Nazi's put paid to that!!!!

Slappy-dong supper with salt'n'sauce. Or maybe a white pudding.

Translated for the non-Scots residents as a large smoked sausage with chips, drenched in salt and brown sauce. Or maybe a deep fried oatmeal and fat sausage, only widely available in Aberdeen.

Sadly, none of the British Isles are renown for their cooking. I'll take the cheddar cheese, fish & chips, and the ale tonight, thank you...I'll have coffee in the morning, but I'd better make it myself.

I do enjoy a good French cognac. I'm sure N&K could handle that. Cognac isn't fattening...

It could be a big night for Kiko. He is actually cooking what looks like Solid Food!!!! Of course Nora isn't cooking as this skill remains totally unlearnt!!

Kiko must be building his strength up to cope with all the loving he is going to get on Valentines Day!!! After all he appears to have bought Nora a new bag!

Kiko fucks Nora - Hold the Press. This could be the biggest news since Bin Laden was removed from this earth!!!!

At least that's what they lead us to believe that Bin Laden was removed from this earth.

Guest Squirrel

Nora says ''' Hey Kiko it's Sunday afternoon lets have a special treat.... I vote for soup!!!

Good, we can all relax.

Everything is back to normal.

Not only do we have soup, but we have an exciting movie to watch!

Everything is back to normal.

Yes,.. That bowl of soup is just what Nora needs to get her creative juices flowing again. 

Then it's back to something truly unforgettable and altogether thrilling for her.  Maybe some knitting or crochet, or perhaps another gig saw puzzle?  Something quiet though, so as not to awaken Kinko.

My own heart is beating so!  I can hardly wait to see on what she decides.

Don't hold your breath waiting for anything to happen.

Did anyone other than myself see the dog in the middle of the night get up on the couch and just stare up hard straight into the web cam while N&K were sleeping.  Very creepy and strange.

I initially left a little spoof on it which apparently didn't get any support except from Mr. Spooky, under the heading of Poltergeist.  So,.. funny as it was, I tossed it.    But the dog bit was genuine all the same.

PS.  In case anyone was wondering, Mr. Spooky shot his ectoplasm all over Nora's cute tits.  It was a bed shaking experience for her though, and who knows, once a thing like that occurs they tend to go on for quite a while.    Keep an eye on the dog, as they are usually the first to notice such intruders.