Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

I see Malia spent almost an hour in the tub playing with her pussy. First of all I want to say fuck you to the ones that said she would never touch her pussy on camera. I just want to know before I watch the whole thing, did she have an orgasm during this time or was it just a big tease again?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I see Malia spent almost an hour in the tub playing with her pussy. First of all I want to say fuck you to the ones that said she would never touch her pussy on camera. I just want to know before I watch the whole thing, did she have an orgasm during this time or was it just a big tease again?

for me tease again but you also said "fuck" to me :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Vedo che Malia ha trascorso quasi un'ora nella vasca a giocare con la sua figa. Prima di tutto voglio dirti fottere a quelli che hanno detto che non avrebbe mai toccato la sua figa sulla fotocamera. Voglio solo sapere prima di guardare tutto, ha avuto un orgasmo in questo periodo o è stato solo di nuovo un grande scherzo?

It is true that he spent almost an hour in the tub ... But he never had an expression of pleasure on his face, never a jerk, never a small sound caused by his mouth that could make him understand that he was enjoying ... if you find it exciting all this you might find exciting even a tree that moves pushed by the wind ... (above all it makes more noise) ahahahah

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Only if you told me she would never touch her pussy. :biggrin:

I don't know if I said it on the forum but yes I don't think she's still masturbating in front of the cameras, you can also see for yourself but for me Malia plays with the camera pretending do something
This is only my opinion from what I see
the first time she ran water on her pussy like yesterday, she had no reaction while the water ran for 15 minutes, so I don't see why the situation should change now

Yesterday she didn't really touch herself for me, she only ran her hand from time to time in front of her pussy while putting water on her body, seeing her naked on the couch after the bath was really good too 
She applies Leora's advice, however, because a good teasing brings as many members to watch her ^^

Otherwise, whether she is naked, dressed, queen of teasing, good mastubation or that she does nothing sexual, for me she remains the prettiest 😍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

It is true that he spent almost an hour in the tub ... But he never had an expression of pleasure on his face, never a jerk, never a small sound caused by his mouth that could make him understand that he was enjoying ... if you find it exciting all this you might find exciting even a tree that moves pushed by the wind ... (above all it makes more noise) ahahahah

Last time I checked Malia was a female. I'm not gay and I don't watch guys for pleasure.😁 Sounds like it was the usual tease. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if I said it on the forum but yes I don't think she's still masturbating in front of the cameras, you can also see for yourself but for me Malia plays with the camera pretending do something
This is only my opinion from what I see
the first time she ran water on her pussy like yesterday, she had no reaction while the water ran for 15 minutes, so I don't see why the situation should change now

Yesterday she didn't really touch herself for me, she only ran her hand from time to time in front of her pussy while putting water on her body, seeing her naked on the couch after the bath was really good too 
She applies Leora's advice, however, because a good teasing brings as many members to watch her ^^

Otherwise, whether she is naked, dressed, queen of teasing, good mastubation or that she does nothing sexual, for me she remains the prettiest 😍

I agree with everything you said, except for the last thing.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I agree with everything you said, except for the last thing.😏

At least, she's the prettiest in this apartment for me :biggrin:

I think that without her participation, I would not look at this apartment at all
Besides, this is what I was already doing when Leora lived in Russia, I zapped her apartment ^^

• Like 1