👸👸👯

A great happy weekend with joy

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

🐈😘

Good morning Filipe, a good Sunday to you too ...🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It's without any doubt that everyone has their own perceptions or views and opinions on various subject matters throughout life and it's never been any secret as to what my views and opinions on any of the women of the project were or have been. 

The woman in the residence who was first as a participant in the project as well as in the current residence caught my attention a number of years ago by the intrigue of some of her ways and her increasing attractiveness over time.

Although she was somewhat on the thin side when first becoming a participant in the project...she was imo always quite a pretty girl back then and has only blossomed into an even much more attractive fuller figured woman. That started occurring around the second to third year of her participation in the project.

It was also noticed back then that she was quite an intelligent woman...as well as quite talented in multiple ways. Imo...she was and is a woman who has always had quite good taste in various items of subject matter such as residence furnishings...as well as certainly her choices in clothing attire. She is quite a skilled dancer...and proficient in various hobbies and crafts as well.

Imo...ever since my first knowing of her existence...she was and still is one of...if not the most attractive woman to have ever participated in the project. I have always had a fondness and admiration for her since first realizing of her existence.

Very well said .... it is not only your opinion, but also mine and that of many others here ....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

good afternoon 

Good lunch 

good evening 

Good dinner

Good Morning

Good breakfast 

Good afternoon girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

🐈😘

Good everything Leora and Malia and sexy girl and hmmm 🤔...oh yes...pulo filipe. 🐈  Meeoow. 😸

• Thanks 3