Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

There is a high probability that the project admin. may have again offered an additional potential bonus compensation to a residence with most cam attention and time over a certain period considering all the flurry of various activities in a number of the residences over the last several days that had before then not been as much.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There is a high probability that the project admin. may have again offered an additional potential bonus compensation to a residence with most cam attention and time over a certain period considering all the flurry of various activities in a number of the residences over the last several days that had before then not been as much.

Nick, I did notice that too and wondered.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

alcohol is a real leg opener, I think half the issue is Leora an receiver not a giver in sex. Basically she doesn't know how to turn another woman on by being sexy and focusing on the other person. Men also have this same issues in not giving their woman the attention they need.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

There has been an orchestration of shrewdness occurring without a doubt. It has stemmed from someone who is quite inteligent as some may and have known for quite some time.

Stop you're making me blush 🤭

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You are really stuck on that bonus crap aren't you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

alcohol is a real leg opener, I think half the issue is Leora an receiver not a giver in sex. Basically she doesn't know how to turn another woman on by being sexy and focusing on the other person. Men also have this same issues in not giving their woman the attention they need.

Probably because she's not a lesbian or bi. Otherwise I assure you she could turn on another woman.

• Like 2