Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Stop you're making me blush 🤭

You wish such a comment was related to you. Your stench is what makes you think you blush. But as is the emoji of hand over mouth and nose of which you used...you just overwhelmingly stink skunk...and evidently even you realize it. 🤭  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

You are really stuck on that bonus crap aren't you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not stuck on anything skunk. But there is something that's stuck on you...and it's called stench isn't it skunk. 🤭 

if you would invest as much time of that pea sized brain of yours in better grammer, punctuation, spelling, and attempts at deoderizing yourself instead of trying to be a smart ass as much...maybe you wouldn't stink at so much as much skunk. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway it's really interesting to see Malia's growth, she's more and more uninhibited, it's a pity that Leora isn't interested in the growth of intimacy between them, but if a girl is heterosexual, we can't blame her, at this point we really see if there's a script behind these girls, let's see what happens in the future, I'm already happy like this anyway

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not stuck on anything skunk. But there is something that's stuck on you...and it's called stench isn't it skunk. 🤭 

if you would invest as much time of that pea sized brain of yours in better grammer, punctuation, spelling, and attempts at deoderizing yourself instead of trying to be a smart ass as much...maybe you wouldn't stink at so much as much skunk. 🤭

Better to be known as a smartass than remembered as a dumbass 😁

• Upvote 1

In ancient times having lesbian or homosexual sex was allowed only to pharaohs or kings, and only pharaohs and kings could take pleasure from these activities Cleopatra received pleasure from other women (her slaves) without then reciprocating ... Julius Caesar received pleasure from others males (puts it in but didn't take it) ... Maybe the same for Leora and Malia ... Leora is the pharaoh of the apartment and therefore receives pleasure but does not reciprocate hahahahah obviously I'm kidding ... Just a playful message😂🤣🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, sexy girl a dit :

Dans les temps anciens, avoir des relations sexuelles lesbiennes ou homosexuelles n'était autorisé qu'aux pharaons ou aux rois, et seuls les pharaons et les rois pouvaient profiter de ces activités. (le met mais ne l'a pas pris) ... Peut-être la même chose pour Leora et Malia ... Leora est le pharaon de l'appartement et reçoit donc du plaisir mais ne fait pas de hahahahah de toute évidence je plaisante ... Juste un message ludique 😂 🤣 🤭

Merci pour toutes ses précisions FILLE NEFER"TITTY" ( désolé vous ne pouvez pas comprendre )mais je jure je n'ai pas participé en ce temps là j'étais eunuque ahah

1bec.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2