Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

Come on Malia be brave rub your hand over her pussy. Good heavens that what us males do, it the hand gets pushed away it's not happening if the hand allowed to stay we have a green light.

34 minutes ago, Pepe said:

climbing numbers GIF by South ParkBonus points are adding up tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Two more days of bonus points like this and the person known as the resident of this forum will be able to turn in her bonus for a brand new toaster. Yay!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The why Leora is eating the mandarin reminds me of when Leora used to give head to Paul's penis. I don't think I've seen Leora give head to any of her toys lately.

She spent time yesterday sucking her juices off the pink dildo.  Since she likes the taste so much she should try Malia's juices.

• Like 3

After observing the replay and how Malia was grinding so sensually on our princess, I personally wouldn't be mad at all if they invest in a strap-on, to really do it correctly... at least for my eyes, and I don't think anyone else would complain if they had the privilege of seeing it to

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

climbing numbers GIF by South ParkBonus points are adding up tonight 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Two more days of bonus points like this and the person known as the resident of this forum will be able to turn in her bonus for a brand new toaster. Yay!

Only a toaster? Need to up the bonuses