Three Wine Glasses

Maybe he's family? Doesn't really explain the romantic setting going on in the living room though.

He sat down to eat, got up kissed Nora on the cheek then went to the Dance Room and came back in his underwear. Odd guest or Kiko shaved his head.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me...is it a Russian thing to sit around without pants? In the winter? As company in someone's house?

He MUST be a relative - WHO would come to dinner and then remove his pants!

And the mystery of Kiko and the dog remains...

cas

Tell me...is it a Russian thing to sit around without pants? In the winter? As company in someone's house?

He MUST be a relative - WHO would come to dinner and then remove his pants!

And the mystery of Kiko and the dog remains...

cas

The dog is there  I have seen it wandering around.

I honestly dont think she is the type to fool around, especially after they were so affectionate earlier today. This could be a good friend or relative. It was just really random to take off his pants haha.

Just seems odd that the guest would remove his pants to eat a meal in someone else's home.

Guest Squirrel

Just seems odd that the guest would remove his pants to eat a meal in someone else's home.

Nonsense. I always take off my pants when I visit my friends' wives. I thought everyone did. Don't you?  ;D

I feel sure he is family. He never once tried to look up Nora's short bedroom slip!! Brother of Nora I would guess. Too young to be her Dad.

Yeah he did.  When he first got there, 5 or 10 minutes, he went toward the kitchen.  She bent over looking under the couch when he came back and his eyes were on her ass.

He is not family.