Ray (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

What you mean? You like watching abusive actions?

As far as I watched, I didn't see violence.It was just fine last night.If there is violence, VH can close this apartment.
For new houses which join to VH, stop making bad comments immediately.You are biased in a bad way.
I think you have bad comments on new houses which join to VH to feature Melissa&Sergio etc. houses.

30 minutes ago, life+90 said:

As far as I watched, I didn't see violence.It was just fine last night.If there is violence, VH can close this apartment.
For new houses which join to VH, stop making bad comments immediately.You are biased in a bad way.
I think you have bad comments on new houses which join to VH to feature Melissa&Sergio etc. houses.

if to put your fingers or dick in the butt of a girl who made it very clear that she did not want to, hold her by the arms and face to force her back into the room, by throwing her on the bed and forcing her to stay in the bed while she cries it’s not violence it’s very disturbing I find

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, news49 said:

if to put your fingers or dick in the butt of a girl who made it very clear that she did not want to, hold her by the arms and face to force her back into the room, by throwing her on the bed and forcing her to stay in the bed while she cries it’s not violence it’s very disturbing I find

What I find  even more disturbing is that some of them only see part which their own  benefits.

4 minutes ago, life+90 said:

What I find  even more disturbing is that some of them only see part which their own  benefits.

I’m just talking about this scene and it’s perfectly normal for vh to withdraw the apartment while they discuss it. You can’t say there was no violence or you didn’t see the scene

• Like 1

1 hour ago, life+90 said:

Lol that is funny. I do not feature any house. I say my opinion. When you do not like it I am happy to disagree with you. But don't tell me what to write and what no to write. 

32 minutes ago, news49 said:

5 minutes ago, news49 said:

I’m just talking about this scene and it’s perfectly normal for vh to withdraw the apartment while they discuss it. You can’t say there was no violence or you didn’t see the scene

Thanks. Finally somebody agreeing with me. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol that is funny. I do not feature any house. I say my opinion. When you do not like it I am happy to disagree with you. But don't tell me what to write and what no to write. 

Some people like me see what you are trying to do.We just laugh.How quickly you forgot the days when you tried to block the opinions of others.