Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

Hello everyone, reading the previous posts I read and heard (write) about women's erogenous points ... Women's erogenous points work only when a woman is attracted to another person ... they are not switches where if you touch that point all women open ... otherwise it would be enough to leave the house and the first woman, girl you see nice there, touch her thigh or give them a kiss on the neck or behind the ear and end up in bed with her, easier that you will receive a slap or an ahahaha complaint🤣
As said the erogenous points give pleasure to a woman when the woman feels attraction for the person who touches her ... Between Malia and Leora it is not a question of touching erogenous points but an exchange of pampering between two friends who lack their respective companions ( boyfriends) Leora has always liked Paul's cuddles and now for a long time that she doesn't receive them, ... she fills this lack by being pampered by her friend Malia, but without taking sexual pleasure from it ....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Calle said:

Creo que ella tiene uno de los clítoris más largos en la historia de RLC. Philo tiene razón. La anatomía de Malia es diferente de lo que estoy acostumbrado. Creo que su golpe sería más exitoso si usara un poco de aceite o lubricante. 

pero estais viendo clitoris? o los labios vaginales? jajajaja empezad a distinuir sino os espera un negro futuro en dar placer a mujeres jajajaja

but are you seeing clitoris? or the vaginal lips? hahahaha begin to distinguish but a black future awaits you in giving pleasure to women hahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Concour1 said:

I believe Leora is interested but hesitant to go further.

I think given they are in there together with no one else; at least for the foreseable, there is a very small chance things may develop.

1: We have to remember that to go any further may impact their friendship in the longterm.

2: Leora is savvy and knows that if they go slow, 'we' will all be watching, waiting and talking, thus building the moment to fever pitch. And even if it goes no furtehr, she got our interest.

I get a sense that they both could well be 'up' for some G on G fun. There are some subtle movements and gestures - especially from Malia. But the female is a strange creature to our male minds and perhaps they are just enjoying the intimacy of seclusion and it may well go no further than to lubricate their imaginations for personal playtime.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2