Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Of course, Leora loves Paul and Eva and Malia .....it's true Filipe

And yesterday she came home, and ran to look for Paul, and went to the LR's balcony and peered out of the curtains, and ran to the bedroom balcony, Paul ..Paul, where are you ???? Then she changed the sweter, put on an orange one and left again ...

And when she came back she undressed, and all naked she ran again to the living room balcony .... and to the bedroom window, and Paul, Paul where are you ???? and spied  outside the curtains, but .... not Paul ....

Cleaning starts ... several trips to the balcony.. to the bedroom ... it is difficult to control anxiety when the heart plays tricks ....
.... in the morning, when she wake up, the first thing is to go to the window ....but no Paul....

The noise of the machines in the park doesn’t help either, and Leora doesn’t get enough sleep to wake up pretty, wash her hair later ... put on a sexy and attractive outfit and go out ....
(Paul I don't like you, but sometimes you miss it ....)

Yes I saw that to,but if you want to know what it was about I can tell you.The girls had met some russian speaking guys when they where out and Leora had probably tought they were nice.How do I know that,because I listen to them when they were

at the kitchen table talking about it,no I don´t speak or understand russian but I have downloaded an app which I use to translate russian in english.Well it maybe not the best,but it gives you a clue of what they are talking about.You got to have an

android phone to get it,probably there are such apps to Iphone to.It´s quiet funny to listen to them talking about this and that.I would also like to have more cams,I would like to have 1 cam pointing directly to the livingroom windows so we can see who

they are dancing for when they have their parties.I´ve seen it many times how they dance.specialy Leora,she´s a great dancer and she do it very sexy.You could see her smiling and blowing kisses to somebody,who?Wouldn´t be fun.I can also say that

I am a big fan of Leora and I really love watching here and Malia.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I think we are going to run out of computer space if these short repetitive observations continue... jeeeze.

nope--we got 8 more pages to go, then we start all over with another 30 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1