Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

Another thing I've always thought a lot about Malia and am very happy with how she is coming along. She has come such a long way since visiting Leora and Paul in the old apartment. May she keep progressing.

• Like 3

Of course, Leora loves Paul and Eva and Malia .....it's true Filipe

And yesterday she came home, and ran to look for Paul, and went to the LR's balcony and peered out of the curtains, and ran to the bedroom balcony, Paul ..Paul, where are you ???? Then she changed the sweter, put on an orange one and left again ...

And when she came back she undressed, and all naked she ran again to the living room balcony .... and to the bedroom window, and Paul, Paul where are you ???? and spied  outside the curtains, but .... not Paul ....

Cleaning starts ... several trips to the balcony.. to the bedroom ... it is difficult to control anxiety when the heart plays tricks ....
.... in the morning, when she wake up, the first thing is to go to the window ....but no Paul....

The noise of the machines in the park doesn’t help either, and Leora doesn’t get enough sleep to wake up pretty, wash her hair later ... put on a sexy and attractive outfit and go out ....
(Paul I don't like you, but sometimes you miss it ....)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Of course, Leora loves Paul and Eva and Malia .....it's true Filipe

And yesterday she came home, and ran to look for Paul, and went to the LR's balcony and peered out of the curtains, and ran to the bedroom balcony, Paul ..Paul, where are you ???? Then she changed the sweter, put on an orange one and left again ...

And when she came back she undressed, and all naked she ran again to the living room balcony .... and to the bedroom window, and Paul, Paul where are you ???? and spied  outside the curtains, but .... not Paul ....

Cleaning starts ... several trips to the balcony.. to the bedroom ... it is difficult to control anxiety when the heart plays tricks ....
.... in the morning, when she wake up, the first thing is to go to the window ....but no Paul....

The noise of the machines in the park doesn’t help either, and Leora doesn’t get enough sleep to wake up pretty, wash her hair later ... put on a sexy and attractive outfit and go out ....
(Paul I don't like you, but sometimes you miss it ....)

What's not to love about Paul and Eva?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Lewis said:

What's not to love about Paul and Eva?

Hey buddy, I don't understand what you mean .... I think Leora LOVES Paul and Eva ... without any doubt ...

mmm yes she does without doubt. Personally I never minded Paul and Eva was good fun to watch. I'm a long time watcher of Leora over seven years and there isn't much I've missed over the years.

• Like 3