Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I hear everyone saying that it is doubtful Leora and Malia will become Lesbians. That’s one of the things that separates girls from guys. Girls can fool around with each other sexually and simply say they were ‘experimenting or expanding their sexual boundaries’ and it’s completely acceptable. Think of how many times you’ve seen two girlfriends make out with one another as a way of having fun which also lets them build a closer bond to deepen their friendship. After my observations over the past couple weeks I can definitely see Leora and Malia becoming closer and closer physically and sexually over the next month.

Just like they laughed at me when I mentioned Malia masturbating. These loyal Leora and Malia followers said it would never happen. Well, the jokes on them.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

As always in life there are various perspectives, points of views, and opinions on similar subject matters from different people...because people are different from one another. If everyone was the same...obviously life would be very boring.

From my perspective and point of view...after noticing much of what has been being posted and commented on in these particular threads of the forum for awhile now...and particularly since the arrival of the friend who is now also a roommate...in relation to some occasions that have occurred there with the roommates since then...imo it has seemed that there have mainly been three categories of points of views or opinions being expressed related to such occasions.

Some of the occasions that have stirred some of the interests in some thread visitors who have contributed the various points of views or opinions were occasions related to the two friends and now roommates choosing to share somewhat sensual baths together while others were related to the two choosing to engage in mutual exchanges of somewhat sensual body massages.

Imo...the three categories of various points of views or opinions on some of the occasions mentioned or similar have been...

1) Those who believe that nothing else further will ever develope or occur between the two other then what already has because of various reasons...some believing that although some of the occasions have exhibited some sensuality occurring during them, that they are only merely just close friends from awhile in the past...while some others believe some of the occasions purpose's is also for some added cam attention and cam time accumulations for some extra compensations.

2) Those who are hopeful and believe that perhaps there will be some further development in the relationship of the two at the residence and that it may evolve to include more sensuality and eventually perhaps involve some intimacy as well between the two roommates.

3) Those who have seemed to not care one way or the other and that it doesn't really matter to.

Apparently there have been one or more points of views or opinions that seemed to have could have been considered to be that of the first mentioned category that may have also seemed to insinuate at some point that perhaps if something did eventually ever develope further in some of the mentioned occasions or similar occasions between the two friends...that there may be something not right or wrong or immoral about it...if such ever did.

Although it has been my belief and opinion that would be considered to be categorized in the first category of points of views and opinions mentioned because of a combination of the two reasons mentioned also...I for one do not feel or believe that if I were after all wrong or incorrect in my belief and certain situations or circumstances did sometime develope further in the relationship between the two friends...that there would be anything wrong or immoral concerning it.

Similar situations have occurred throughout history between two people who had been close friends for quite awhile, and then eventually the relationships developed or progressed into something even more. Imo...there would be nothing wrong or immoral about it.

Although the two have been friends from in the past...they are there now living together as both friends and roommates now. Neither of them have anyone else there...but they do have each other. Whatever may ever occur with the two friends...is certainly their choices and decisions to make.

My apologies for such a lengthy post.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nick, there's no need to apologise as it's made for interesting reading, although the language you used may confuse a few.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

En regardant Malia faire ses massages sur Leora, ça fait plus de caresses qu'un vrai massage ... Attendons où ça ira ... 

Je suis bien d'accord avec toi car je l'ai deja dit il y a quelque jours, pour moi, les massage de Malia ressemble plus a des caresses et visiblement Malia aimerais bien gouter la chatte de Leora car ses "caresses" sont plus centrer sur sa chatte visiblement 😉

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning

good evening

Good morning, girls

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great happy day

🐈😘

Good morning Filipe, a happy and beautiful day to you too😘🐈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was nice to see Malia masturbate for the first time.  Not sure if she had an orgasm or not, but she was clearly deriving pleasure from it.  All of her other attempts were a charade.  It still remains to be seen if anything truly sexual will develop between her and Leora.  The massages still appear to be an act with no real intent, but my interest is renewed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

As always in life there are various perspectives, points of views, and opinions on similar subject matters from different people...because people are different from one another. If everyone was the same...obviously life would be very boring.

From my perspective and point of view...after noticing much of what has been being posted and commented on in these particular threads of the forum for awhile now...and particularly since the arrival of the friend who is now also a roommate...in relation to some occasions that have occurred there with the roommates since then...imo it has seemed that there have mainly been three categories of points of views or opinions being expressed related to such occasions.

Some of the occasions that have stirred some of the interests in some thread visitors who have contributed the various points of views or opinions were occasions related to the two friends and now roommates choosing to share somewhat sensual baths together while others were related to the two choosing to engage in mutual exchanges of somewhat sensual body massages.

Imo...the three categories of various points of views or opinions on some of the occasions mentioned or similar have been...

1) Those who believe that nothing else further will ever develope or occur between the two other then what already has because of various reasons...some believing that although some of the occasions have exhibited some sensuality occurring during them, that they are only merely just close friends from awhile in the past...while some others believe some of the occasions purpose's is also for some added cam attention and cam time accumulations for some extra compensations.

2) Those who are hopeful and believe that perhaps there will be some further development in the relationship of the two at the residence and that it may evolve to include more sensuality and eventually perhaps involve some intimacy as well between the two roommates.

3) Those who have seemed to not care one way or the other and that it doesn't really matter to.

Apparently there have been one or more points of views or opinions that seemed to have could have been considered to be that of the first mentioned category that may have also seemed to insinuate at some point that perhaps if something did eventually ever develope further in some of the mentioned occasions or similar occasions between the two friends...that there may be something not right or wrong or immoral about it...if such ever did.

Although it has been my belief and opinion that would be considered to be categorized in the first category of points of views and opinions mentioned because of a combination of the two reasons mentioned also...I for one do not feel or believe that if I were after all wrong or incorrect in my belief and certain situations or circumstances did sometime develope further in the relationship between the two friends...that there would be anything wrong or immoral concerning it.

Similar situations have occurred throughout history between two people who had been close friends for quite awhile, and then eventually the relationships developed or progressed into something even more. Imo...there would be nothing wrong or immoral about it.

Although the two have been friends from in the past...they are there now living together as both friends and roommates now. Neither of them have anyone else there...but they do have each other. Whatever may ever occur with the two friends...is certainly their choices and decisions to make.

Good morning, Nicholas ... Interesting message, very interesting good reading .... I also belong to the 1 group of those who believe that nothing lesbian will happen between Leora and Malia ... And not because I find it immoral, or wrong. ... I think nothing will happen between these two girls because Leora doesn't want this apartment to become like those of Barcelona, with fake lesbian scenes made just to attract users but that in reality has nothing to do with sex between two women or girls For my point of view, Leora has always been a real girl (despite the cameras and therefore many scenes are certainly very much in favor of them, and therefore not really real) ... Leora's success was also this ... Offer users nice shows and not fake shows ....
For this reason and for his intelligence as well because he is not a lesbian I think it will not happen ...
This thought of mine is opinion ... Happy to be wrong if something happens ...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Sento tutti dire che è dubbio che Leora e Malia diventeranno lesbiche. Questa è una delle cose che separa le ragazze dai ragazzi. Le ragazze possono scherzare a vicenda sessualmente e semplicemente dire che stavano "sperimentando o espandendo i loro confini sessuali" ed è completamente accettabile. Pensa a quante volte hai visto due ragazze uscire l'una con l'altra come un modo per divertirsi, il che permette loro di costruire un legame più stretto per approfondire la loro amicizia. Dopo le mie osservazioni nelle ultime due settimane, posso sicuramente vedere Leora e Malia diventare sempre più vicini fisicamente e sessualmente nel mese successivo.

Good morning, sorry but what you are saying is absolutely not true ... Either you are a lesbian or at least you have an attraction for girls or you don't try to experiment and widen horrizons ... A girl who is straight broadens her horrizons by doing sex with more men at the limit but not with another girl ... Your speech seems almost sexist as that women become lesbian or bisexual more easily and men do not ... Like the stereotype that men masturbate more than women. .. In both cases it is not true ... It depends on character, way of thinking, sexual attraction, ....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, lemonjello a dit :

J'ai toujours pensé qu'il faudrait du temps pour que Malia batte. Les massages se sont améliorés et Malia semble avoir une longueur d'avance sur Leora sur les caresses, en particulier les seins. Bien observé,c est aussi mon constat. Leora semblait au départ, allumer Malia, maintenant, j'ai l'impression que leora se rétracte