Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

The real question at hand is does Leora realize that she and Malia must challenge Bonnie and Alexandra for TOP CAM, That question is yet to be answered. We are waiting to see if the Goddess can overturn the new goddess's of RLC. Does Leora and Malia have what it takes dethrone the new queens of RLC ?

• Upvote 1

As much as I hate to say this as Leora is the reason I joined RLC, unfortunately she has been dethroned after all this time by the new Goddess of RLC, the OLD Goddess RLC has been DETHRONED and that title now goes to Bonnie. Super sexual and tremendously sensual and has most incredible amount of sexuality that any human being can be gifted.

No Question about it, just watch the replay videos over the last few days. Even Stephan Hawking agrees from his grave, just look at his boner poking through the earth.

Time to pass along the torch so to speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As much as I hate to say this as Leora is the reason I joined RLC, unfortunately she has been dethroned after all this time by the new Goddess of RLC, the OLD Goddess RLC has been DETHRONED and that title now goes to Bonnie. Super sexual and tremendously sensual and has most incredible amount of sexuality that any human being can be gifted.

No Question about it, just watch the replay videos over the last few days. Even Stephan Hawking agrees from his grave, just look at his boner poking through the earth.

Time to pass along the torch so to speak.

All Good things must come to an end: Luscious Lovable Lickable Leora my fire has burned out, but my fire now burns like the light of life for Bonnie and Alexandra. As with all queens and Goddess's their rein will end, and this is the case with Leora. Time to go home to Paul who is missing you I am sure.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

All Good things must come to an end: Luscious Lovable Lickable Leora my fire has burned out, but my fire now burns like the light of life for Bonnie and Alexandra. As with all queens and Goddess's their kidney will end, and this is the case with Leora. Time to go home to Paul who is missing you I am sure.

Not that you need advice, but have it anyway for free .... Write Leora off at your peril, she hasn't lasted this long to just lay down and surrender her mantle to an upstart.

When the time is right, my guess is that she will just walk away when SHE decides she's had enough, she has too much pride to meekly pass everything over to a young pretender, who could be a revelation in the short term but could possibly be a “flash in the pan” and have no staying power.

Leora has been in this position before, and she has weathered the storm, rode it out and snatched victory from potential defeat, becoming stronger with each passing year ..

No! She's got nothing to fear, she will look at any new girl with potential as a challenge, and rise to the occasion, ultimately emerging victorious. I personally have no doubts.

It could possibly be exciting viewing watching how the wily old fox turns this situation to her advantage, as without doubt she will ...😼

• Like 6

2 hours ago, sigfried said:

i thought the same thing last night due to her  lack of bating, she must be getting something on the side.

Really....you don't say!!  Just think of all the broken hearts that are loyal fans of hers to find out that she is a cheater just like ever other girl that has graced the doorsteps of RLC!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The real question at hand is does Leora realize that she and Malia must challenge Bonnie and Alexandra for TOP CAM, That question is yet to be answered. We are waiting to see if the Goddess can overturn the new goddess's of RLC. Does Leora and Malia have what it takes dethrone the new queens of RLC ?

you have lost your mind!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not that you need advice, but have it anyway for free .... Write Leora off at your peril, she hasn't lasted this long to just lay down and surrender her mantle to an upstart.

When the time is right, my guess is that she will just walk away when SHE decides she's had enough, she has too much pride to meekly pass everything over to a young pretender, who could be a revelation in the short term but could possibly be a “flash in the pan” and have no staying power.

Leora has been in this position before, and she has weathered the storm, rode it out and snatched victory from potential defeat, becoming stronger with each passing year ..

No! She's got nothing to fear, she will look at any new girl with potential as a challenge, and rise to the occasion, ultimately emerging victorious. I personally have no doubts.

It could possibly be exciting viewing watching how the wily old fox turns this situation to her advantage, as without doubt she will ...😼

I strongly disagree!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Leora is way toooooooooooo over rated!!

You may well be right in your assessment of Leora Harley, but she is still by far in my opinion superior to any other girl on the circuit at the present time, and in the past few years..but like everything else all posts on here are subjective.

• Like 4