Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

(...Just picking up on the conversation from a few days ago) I agree that Bonnie and Alexandra and not going to be competition for Leora and Malia. But my reason for agreement is because I don't think that their two situations are comparable.  Bonnie and Alexandra are both in couples relationships so their liaison was not only taboo...it was unanticipated. Conversely, Leora and Malia have always had some kind of sexual tension between them since Leora's second apartment and now, slowly, it is beginning to play itself out. Even it Leora and Malia should engage sexually, I don't think it would compare with the two days of pure lust between Bonnie and Alexandra that we were privileged to witness. It was the best girl-girl that I have witnessed to date...Arguably, the RLC G.O.A.T.    

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On the discussion about whether Leora is getting something outside...well, it's hard to dispute the observation that she seems very, very excited about someone vis-a-vis her telephone antics. Malia seems left out of this excitement although she tries to go along with the enthusiasm. I have often wondered why and how Leora developed such fascination for and enjoyment of anal sex.  I don't see any historical evidence that it was something that Paul might have introduced to her. (Just my musings) LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, philo said:

I have often wondered why and how Leora developed such fascination for and enjoyment of anal sex.  I don't see any historical evidence that it was something that Paul might have introduced to her. (Just my musings) LOL 

If I remember correctly, her first attempt at anal ( finger ) was when in early February 2017 she was bating in the bedroom wearing light blue panties....with her rear end pointing directly at what I think was camera 8 ( not sure now ) she let her finger slip into her anus and seemed at ease with it. Following that, there were a few occasions when Paul would slip a finger in but not with any real enthusiasm, and then they tried anal sex in the bathroom which was a disaster for Paul and she resorted to using the white dildo to reach satisfaction.....She was then fully converted so to speak.

Others may recall an earlier date than I and I will stand corrected if they do..😼

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If I remember correctly, her first attempt at anal ( finger ) was when in early February 2017 she was bating in the bedroom wearing light blue panties....with her rear end pointing directly at what I think was camera 8 ( not sure now ) she let her finger slip into her anus and seemed at ease with it. Following that, there were a few occasions when Paul would slip a finger in but not with any real enthusiasm, and then they tried anal sex in the bathroom which was a disaster for Paul and she resorted to using the white dildo to reach satisfaction.....She was then fully converted so to speak.

Others may recall an earlier date than I and I will stand corrected if they do..😼

Spot on, just goes to show the old grey matter's still working

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So, my dear Queen!

Be nice and polite and a real friend. Your close girl friend is desperate to engage in some (self)sexual activity. I guess she just needs some help from you to introduce, to encourage her to be more selfconfident. She's desperate for your response to her caressing. Respond, my dear Queen.

It doesn't mean playing between the both of you - it would just lead to satisfy each on her own on the same bed.

Think about it as a thrill. And...spreading happiness all around! 😉

Kiss, my dear!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2