B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

As if RLC suddenly made a 180 degree turn. The girls give shows for the cameras on prime time. 

It's about making money with a cheap show. That's why guys are sitting in a room off while the girls pretend to have sex. 

The whole thing is just ridiculous and is exactly the typical RLC bullshit. 

Definitely not swingers yet. 😄

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is why you cannot make a decision--you cannot see that all of them are in the bedroom--the guys on the bed, the girls naked in the shower, giving the boys a show. 

I've already made my decision and a show in Barcelona will certainly not change that. The problem with RLC is that they try to keep up with VHTV without really keeping up. They want to make it look as if without really going all in. 

I personally liked the old RLC, without these exaggerated events but honest and lifelike. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the show is over and the guys left the room

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bonnie eating out Alex

Another pseudo-lesbian show after all? RLC is so predictable. 🤣

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is why you cannot make a decision--you cannot see that all of them are in the bedroom--the guys on the bed, the girls naked in the shower, giving the boys a show. 

All different, You were saying?

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I've already made my decision and a show in Barcelona will certainly not change that. The problem with RLC is that they try to keep up with VHTV without really keeping up. They want to make it look as if without really going all in. 

I personally liked the old RLC, without these exaggerated events but honest and lifelike. 

You who love the old days of RLC
Do you think there is a big difference between what is happening at this time in B5 with what we have seen with couples like Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick, Masha Dasha and Sasha or even Vanessa and Marketa

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

They didn't simply left they run out

Which is the exact opposite what any normal guy would do in this situation. Unless they have accepted that the girls are there to work and only put on a pseudo-lesbian show for the camera. 

It is the same Barcelona bullshit at every other day.