B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dude you are clueless !!! Look at how they kiss and touch, they hug and feel each other in many intimate ways. No show here but genuine affection for each other. There are the shows and there is the real thing, Hell they are more affectionate with each other than they are with their mates. Your biased and you never open your eyes wide because walk with blinders on because RLC shut down the Russian apartments. GET OVER IT DUDE !!!! For you old timers around here this is exactly where we always wanted K & K to go, but they could not cross the line with each other, but the affection for each other is Identical. 

Hell, Thes--he can't see shit---he doesn't have a sub---so all we can do is paint a visual picture---he is just vying for attention. 

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dude you are clueless !!! Look at how they kiss and touch, they hug and feel each other in many intimate ways. No show here but genuine affection for each other. There are the shows and there is the real thing, Hell they are more affectionate with each other than they are with their mates. Your biased and you never open your eyes wide because you walk through life with blinders on because RLC shut down the Russian apartments. GET OVER IT DUDE !!!! For you old timers around here this is exactly where we always wanted K & K to go, but they could not cross the line with each other, but the affection for each other is Identical. Reminds so much of the K & K in Barcelona and when they first opened the Moscow Penthouse. I am a happy camper again.  

Talking to a brick wall gif 9 » GIF Images Download

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Especially Bonnie and Alexandra seem to like what they do and we can see that since their first time, the girls have a hard time not being together close

I think over the years we have had enough experience to figure out if what the participants are doing is just a show for the cameras or something else, and at the moment I really think there is a something else between Bonnie and Alexandra

I totally agree---some will disagree and say it is just a show.  If so, these 2 women ought to go to Hollywood and earn the big bucks---cause they sure are excellent actresses. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC has created a show world with Barcelona. It's not about the life of the presidents but about creating a facade for the audience. 

That should have become clear by the time the girls started giving dildo shows on the dining table. Do you really think these guys would let this happen if they didn't hope to get money out of it? The pseudo lesben Shows are work.

as long as you don't put "RLC" aside in what we can see and live with the participants, you will get nowhere and your vision will always be biased

I sincerely think that you are wasting your time because it is impossible to have a real opinion on the events if we do not live them, and I do not think that we can do this a correct opinion by taking for cash a comment from another member on the forum

If I take my personal case, I have my own vision of events that can take place within VHTV but I hardly ever comment because in the end I do not see them, having no subscription, and therefore I do not have all the facts to be able to be objective

You have not been objective for a very long time and sometimes I have the impression that you have become like Harley, and sorry for him and you, but it is not a compliment

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC has created a show world with Barcelona. It's not about the life of the residents but about creating a facade for the audience. 

That should have become clear by the time the girls started giving dildo shows on the dining table. Do you really think these guys would let this happen if they didn't hope to get money out of it? The pseudo lesben Shows are work.

You are comparing an obvious show for the camera to what is happening in this apartment with these 2 women--of course you cannot tell the difference because you cannot witness the actual event. 

• Haha 1