B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

It seems that the 2 girls planned more action for tonight. I think Alex took here dress off ad so did Bonnie with her robe 

I believe that the shower show for the guys was planned, as they had been teasing them for a while. I don't however believe that the after show party was actually planned, it just happened and Bonnie told the guys to leave.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

well you're correct there. They certainly are not swinger couples, at least not yet. The thing between the girls earlier was pretty much orchestrated by Lucien and RLC. Although it was enjoyable to watch...

I totally agree with you on that!!

On another note, I asked a couple of my long time forum friends what they think of this apartment and both of them told me they don't watch it because it's always dark, dreary, and smokey and that they continue to use lighting that messes up the cameras.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I believe that the shower show for the guys was planned, as they had been teasing them for a while. I don't however believe that the after show party was actually planned, it just happened and Bonnie told the guys to leave.

I mean now not what happened earlier 

Now both girls topless under the blanket 

Did ever before one of them was topless in the LR in front of the guys?

I am new to this forum but not new to RLC, as have watched for several years.  I have spent the last 25 years in poly relationships and have learned when two girls are faking it or really into each other.  This two have caught feelings for each other and are NOT faking it for the cameras. Now if they get some extra money for doing on camera, great they won't mind.  But I think this is a relationship that if the cameras were not there would have happened.  There is not much kissing in the fake shows, and once each has a couple of orgasims, it;s all over and back to the real world.  These two can't keep there hands off each other.  And each is trying to make the other cum, not for views, but because they care.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I mean now not what happened earlier 

Now both girls topless under the blanket 

Did ever before one of them was topless in the LR in front of the guys?

A little yesterday 

and the girls started something between them since only two days, so all of this is new for the moment 

2 minutes ago, quasi said:

I am new to this forum but not new to RLC, as have watched for several years.  I have spent the last 25 years in poly relationships and have learned when two girls are faking it or really into each other.  This two have caught feelings for each other and are NOT faking it for the cameras. Now if they get some extra money for doing on camera, great they won't mind.  But I think this is a relationship that if the cameras were not there would have happened.  There is not much kissing in the fake shows, and once each has a couple of orgasims, it;s all over and back to the real world.  These two can't keep there hands off each other.  And each is trying to make the other cum, not for views, but because they care.

I agree and its really looking like the girls are falling for each other,i said something the other day about the girls might decide they don't need the guys anymore

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree and its really looking like the girls are falling for each other,i said something the other day about the girls might decide they don't need the guys anymore

The view now says that the girls want the guys together tonight

5 minutes ago, quasi said:

For not seeing it I can not comment on what is not in BOLD.  However, I disagree with what is in BOLD.  You can't make this claim not knowing if they ever knew each other prior to coming to RLC or if they just met by coming to RLC.  You can not make this claim when knowing they read CC.  Not everyone is into bi sex and if you were going to do it, it's far better if you get paid for it!!

8 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Rama enjoy the view 😀

Rama has been fascinated with Alex for some time now. He has always sat where he could look up her dress, get some pussy shots and now he is even more obvious. At least before he was a little more discreet. And frankly Alex appeared wise to it and would cover up or move positions. Now she doesn't seem to care either. Perhaps we are headed for some swapping although I would be surprised if Alex fucked Rama. Would not be surprised to see Bonnie fuck both guys.