P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

46 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Honestly I kinda like the potential of Viola but I got to dislike the setting of this place. There were clear boundaries and it caused their shows to amount to only a pale copy of what we've seen/we're seeing elsewhere. I know a lot of people were all over her but I didn't get her appeal at all under the circumstances. I even find Kylie to be tame in comparison to what we've seen from her before. Also I wish we can see what Viola has to offer in another setting because as I said, I like her potential.

But to each its own, that's the beauty of these forums. Personally I progressively lost interest in this place but it's cool that people got to enjoy what they offer so that it keeps this place alive. Especially costa who's been killing it.

Also was that determined that Kylie and Viola are real friends? Because there's been a bunch of signals that suggested the opposite.

I also kinda like the potential of her, and the only wrong thing I see here is rlc having kept this still as COV while she was there. And it seemed a lot that they are friends, by their moments of talking, laughing, craziness, going out, etc. and I think Kylie will start to miss her at some point, despite them having had some tiffs (which is normal in real life)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I also kinda like the potential of her, and the only wrong thing I see here is rlc having kept this still as COV while she was there. And it seemed a lot that they are friends, by their moments of talking, laughing, craziness, etc. and I think Kylie will start to miss her at some point

Yeah, I just thought that there were some days in which their dynamic felt forced and they didn't act like friends (days when they pretty much ignored each other) but confinement can weight a lot on someone's mood and Kylie can be quite erratic.

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah, I just thought that there were some days in which their dynamic felt forced and they didn't act like friends (days when they pretty much ignored each other) but confinement can weight a lot on someone's mood and Kylie can be quite erratic.

Yep, in my edit I just mentioned the fact that they had some tiffs, which is a normal thing in real life since they don't always have the same mood or do things one or the other may not like. And also confinement, as you said, can lead to erratic behaviour or just stress, causing the tension or little quarrels

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Viola's name removed from the list and status - left the project 

The rlc has a habit of rescuing themselves by recalling the popular babes; sometimes in another setting, but most times in exactly the same spot but with different people. Maybe Viola was fed up being with her on/off friends, but it's only a matter of commerce before she'll back again...

1 hour ago, Doveeye said:

The rlc has a habit of rescuing themselves by recalling the popular babes; sometimes in another setting, but most times in exactly the same spot but with different people. Maybe Viola was fed up being with her on/off friends, but it's only a matter of commerce before she'll back again...

I hope so 😉 

Rus has started an almighty big clean out every little germ that was Viola's in the sofa. Not that he's doing it well...but safe to say he's not sorry to see her go. The two of them just never got along very well (you have to question if he has red blood inside him lol). They both wanted a piece of Kylie, although not in that way of course...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Doveeye said:

Rus has started an almighty big clean out every little germ that was Viola's in the sofa. Not that he's doing it well...but safe to say he's not sorry to see her go. The two of them just never got along very well (you have to question if he has red blood inside him lol). They both wanted a piece of Kylie, although not in that way of course...

That's not true at all. They were true friends from what I could see and they used to have fun a lot. And I've never seen them arguing once

• Upvote 2

il y a une heure, Doveeye a dit :

Eh I think Viola & Rus are friends. My opinion is that if Viola does not have a bf already, she would have fucked Rus on the sly or off-cam.

I think there are tensions between Kylie & Viola but not to the point of them breaking up & Viola has to leave.

Kylie clearly does not want Rus to touch Viola much during their shows, especially when there were times Viola wanted to blow Rus or Rus wanted Viola to suck his dick but Kylie kept her eyes on them &  'cock-blocked' them.

• Like 2