P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

On 7/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, Mark Thompson said:

Ya...I would freak out if they ran that 'black light' test for sperm on surfaces..... between the 3 of them they fucked this whole apt..... 

the best thing to use for clean this apartment it's this 😄

Afficher l’image source

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, makkesto said:

I wish maya and her boyfriend join to this apartment.

So do I since she was my favourite but I don't see it happening.

Technically if Leora left Krasnoyarsk for Prague just for RLC, there's still the tiniest bit of possibility that can happen for Maya. But I just don't see it since not only is she pretty much the polar opposite of Leora, if she needed RLC money so badly I feel like we would've seen her around already. Also I highly doubt it with all the travel restriction measures.

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she was one of my favorites a long time ago, before she got that hideous tattoo on her leg

Thank You,I personally don't see the reason for messing up what is already a beautiful body with ugly tattoo's.       

And there is more women that has done the same thing.            nasty wince GIF 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Thank You,I personally don't see the reason for messing up what is already a beautiful body with ugly tattoo's.       

And there is more women that has done the same thing.            nasty wince GIF 

It's common place now days which is the really sad part!  that's the exact face I had when I first seen her ugly tattoo lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

and if the apartment does not reopen ? could be a possibility too for rlc for save more money but i think the apartment will come back online soon with a new couple

A lot of us are hoping for the same thing 

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic