B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

6 minutes ago, Barni said:

I had a few emails with RLC because of the corner in the LV they told me that the angles where changed a little. I hope its OK 

Looks to me that they turned cam 1 the wrong way-or no adjustment at all 😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Sieht für mich so aus, als hätten sie Nocken 1 falsch gedreht - oder überhaupt nicht eingestellt  😏

I think the same, but Cam 2 is a little bit better....LOL

• Like 1

I got this from support today--but just checked and if they did adjust anything it would have been cam 2--but not enough IMO

To: happyone
Date: Thu, May 14, 2020 4:45 am

Hello,

Thank you for the letter, we will notify our appropriate department. Also, we would like to mention that angle of both cameras has already been widened a bit.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

05/08/2020 01:30 -happyone wrote:
So far still no improvement to the adjustment of the cams 1 or 2 to allow for viewing in that hidden area by the window.
Just how long does it take to do something???
  • Like 1

Vor 1 Minute sagte happyone:

Ich habe gestorben heute vom Support erhalten - aber nur erhalten und wenn sie etwas verloren haben, war es Cam 2 gewesen - aber nicht genug IMO

Von: Support-Team < [email protected] >
Zu: fröhliches
Datum: Do, 14. Mai 2020, 4:45 Uhr

Hallo,

Viele Dank für den Brief, wir werden unsere zuständige Abteilung Abteilungigenigen. Dies ist der Fall, in dem der Winkel, in dem der Winkel, in dem ein, in dem ein, in dem, in dem, in dem, in, in, in, in, in.
-
Support-Team,
reallifecam.com

05/08/2020 01:30 -happyone hat geschrieben: 
Bisher noch keine Einstellung der Einstellung der Nocken 1 oder 2, um in diesem verborgenen Bereich am Fenster zu sehen.
Wie lange gehört es, etwas zu tun ???

The same goes for me :biggrin:

il y a 8 minutes, happyone a dit :

I got this from support today--but just checked and if they did adjust anything it would have been cam 2--but not enough IMO

To: happyone
Date: Thu, May 14, 2020 4:45 am

Hello,

Thank you for the letter, we will notify our appropriate department. Also, we would like to mention that angle of both cameras has already been widened a bit.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

05/08/2020 01:30 -happyone wrote:
So far still no improvement to the adjustment of the cams 1 or 2 to allow for viewing in that hidden area by the window.
Just how long does it take to do something???

RLC n'a qu'à placer une 3è cam dans le salon, en direction de la fenêtre, et c'est tout. 

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

RLC has only to place a 3rd cam in the living room, towards the window, and that's it. 

But that might take 1 year of planning and 1 week of UM to accomplish that task--so if you are willing to wait 1yr and 1week---😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

But that might take 1 year of planning and 1 week of UM to accomplish that task--so if you are willing to wait 1yr and 1week---😏

No, if everyone asks, they will be forced to do so and quickly enough. Everyone complains about this blind spot, so there is a day when they will come to place a 3rd cam in the living room to satisfy their customers. Almost all apartments have 3 cam in the living room ...