B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

honestly...i don't think most of you would continue to subscribe if it wasn't for this forum!

this question has already been asked on the forum and even in a poll, here is the link

for certain, like me, we discovered RLC before CC so I think that it would have no impact on the subscriptions of these people there if CC no longer exists
For those who discovered CC before RLC, then maybe there is a possibility that they will no longer follow RLC if CC no longer exists

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this question has already been asked on the forum and even in a poll, here is the link

for certain, like me, we discovered RLC before CC so I think that it would have no impact on the subscriptions of these people there if CC no longer exists
For those who discovered CC before RLC, then maybe there is a possibility that they will no longer follow RLC if CC no longer exists

I have to disagree sorry

I found RLC spring / summer 2012 and it was a while before I started following RLCFC. First in 2013 I found CC and since then I have been here. I agree that it provides more with CC than RLC alone, especially when RLC is "in sleep mode".

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I found RLC spring / summer 2012 and it was a while before I started following RLCFC. First in 2013 I found CC and since then I have been here. I agree that it provides more with CC than RLC alone, especially when RLC is "in sleep mode".

A long time.  I remember how many RLC Accounts you went through in short period of time.     The Good Ole Days.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

its 2100 and they are still in the apartment. Lately they have been going out at 2000 and returning around 2200. Maybe too tired from the doings last night. I can fully understand that for sure.

Alex and Lucian just left about 23:15

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A long time.  I remember how many RLC Accounts you went through in short period of time.     The Good Ole Days.   :biggrin:

The paradox is that this half year I pay double subscription, when I got autofil on a banned email address (April 2017) to RLC the last time I renewed and RLC refused to change the mail / user id to the one I have today, (which we agree is ok to use after a deal with RLC)

• Upvote 1