B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I find that this apartment is always very interesting because it shows that there can be ups and downs in a married couple like Alexandra and Lucian
and I feel like the relationship between Bonnie and Rama has gotten even stronger since the start of their adventure at B5
There is always an attraction between Bonnie and Alexandra, a few days ago they had a good intimate moment in the shower after playing sports together
But especially what is really nice, is that the two couples are often together to watch TV or to smoke, it is still more fun to have that than what we had before, when the couples ignored each other completely

I think the prospect of an evolving story between Alex and Bonnie was a narrative that highly entertained the hopes of pretty much everyone here. But since they are both in couple already, they had to fight against the idea of risking any more friction since both guys didn't seem to take it very well. I think it's clear there are feelings (no way they can act that well) but the feelings towards their men is stronger, so at best they will resolve to small plays to satisfy their need here and there which is a let down for many.

Personally I find the routine between Bonnie and Rama kind of boring as of late. They argue, get pissed at each other, then they leave the apartment and return later, they go to bed and argue some more only to end up fucking. It's almost Groundhog Day (with less Groundhog and less Bill Murray).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I think the prospect of an evolving story between Alex and Bonnie was a narrative that highly entertained the hopes of pretty much everyone here. But since they are both in couple already, they had to fight against the idea of risking any more friction since both guys didn't seem to take it very well. I think it's clear there are feelings (no way they can act that well) but the feelings towards their men is stronger, so at best they will resolve to small plays to satisfy their need here and there which is a let down for many.

Personally I find the routine between Bonnie and Rama kind of boring as of late. They argue, get pissed at each other, then they leave the apartment and return later, they go to bed and argue some more only to end up fucking. It's almost Groundhog Day (with less Groundhog and less Bill Murray).

Well, I can't wait for the restrictions to lift and Rami and Lucian receive my free tickets for the Barca v Madrid match at the Nou Camp..leaving the girls alone for several hours!...It'll cost me a fucking fortune, but it'll be worth it...:biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, I can't wait for the restrictions to lift and Rami and Lucian receive my free tickets for the Barca v Madrid match at the Nou Camp..leaving the girls alone for several hours!...It'll cost me a fucking fortune, but it'll be worth it...:biggrin:

I'll provide the ride there for them.ย :undecided:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I will pay my share as god knows this site is costing me a fortune anywayย ๐Ÿ˜ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people willing to chip in, myself included ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 2

Hace 11 horas, moos54 dijo:

Me parece que este apartamento siempre es muy interesante porque muestra que puede tener altibajos en una pareja casada como Alexandra y Lucian
y siento que la relaciรณn entre Bonnie y Rama se ha fortalecido aรบn mรกs desde el comienzo de su aventura en B5
Hay siempre es una atracciรณn entre Bonnie y Alexandra, hace unos dรญas tuvieron un buen momento รญntimo en la ducha despuรฉs de hacer deporte juntos.
Pero lo que es realmente agradable, es que las dos parejas a menudo estรกn juntas para mirar televisiรณn o fumar. aรบn mรกs divertido tener eso que lo que tenรญamos antes, cuando las parejas se ignoran por completo

I agree with your reflection although I would also like to see more intimate moments between Bonnie and Alex...๐Ÿ˜™

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1