B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The paradox is that this half year I pay double subscription, when I got autofil on a banned email address (April 2017) to RLC the last time I renewed and RLC refused to change the mail / user id to the one I have today, (which we agree is ok to use after a deal with RLC)

I recall many CC users would come on CC and talk about their login issues back in the early days. I was concerned I would have these issues but I have been lucky as I have not have ANY issues since I joined in 2013 Nov. With the exception of two four month periods where I was out of the US I have always had a paying subscription.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I recall many CC users would come on CC and talk about their login issues back in the early days. I was concerned I would have these issues but I have been lucky as I have not have ANY issues since I joined in 2013 Nov. With the exception of two four month periods where I was out of the US I have always had a paying subscription.

I was banned several times for posting photos and videos. So I made a deal with RLC and haven't had any problems since.

(After all, it is really my fault that a user ID was used that was incorrect / banned last time I renew)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 15 heures, moos54 a dit :

cette question a déjà été posée sur le forum et même dans un sondage, voici le lien

pour certains, comme moi, nous avons découvert RLC avant CC, donc je pense que cela n'aurait aucun impact sur les abonnements de ces personnes là-bas si CC n'existe plus.
Pour ceux qui ont découvert CC avant RLC, alors il y a peut-être une possibilité qu'ils ne suivre plus RLC si CC n'existe plus

Idem pour moi découverte de rlc avant cc du coup je peux m en passer

Il y a 9 heures, Noldus a dit :

I was banned several times for posting photos and videos. So I made a deal with RLC and haven't had any problems since.

(After all, it is really my fault that a user ID was used that was incorrect / banned last time I renew)

You paid them off?

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

You paid them off?

The agreement in April 2017 meant that I would not publish more pictures or videos.
They open up blocked credit cards, IP addresses and my new email address.

in December 2019, when i renewed my half yearly subscription i came as mentioned, in way to submit with wrong email address due to a autofill i missed. The address (user id) that was entered is still blocked by RLC and they would not change it to the one I use today.

You can say I paid them off, because I think I was up to 4-5 expulsions at the end (Easter 2017), with subsequent new monthly subscription

• Thanks 1

More drama in the apartment. I just watched replay and now Lucian and Alex have been pissed at each other since this event at 1149

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So essentially all day. She has been in the bedroom 90% of the day except to smoke and eat. Even left the apartment by herself shortly after this incident. Notice the time because at 1108 they were kissing and hugging each other.

Lucian left without Alex sometime ago and now I just saw Alex move the little purse where they keep their money to her closet under some clothes. Probably worried Lucian will go buy more grass. He is a pothead. I recognize they are on "vacation" but this guy smokes way too much weed.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Lucian left without Alex sometime ago and now I just saw Alex move the little purse where they keep their money to her closet under some clothes. Probably worried Lucian will go buy more grass. He is a pothead. I recognize they are on "vacation" but this guy smokes way too much weed.

sounds like to me that Lucian has more problems than just being a pothead!

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Isn't that the hairy rent-a-dick from B1 and B4?...😏

If I post that I thought it was a pic of another person doing it outside his apartment  , even though it is a joke , I would be labeled a racist. 😏

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

If I post that I thought it was a pic of another person outside his former apartment  , even though it is a joke , I would be labeled a racist. 😏

I would't concern myself about being labeled a racist. We all are at sometime or another, and only we know when those times occur...😁

• Like 1