B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

In many of the couple apartments there were frequent guests. There were also some really good parties to see. In the end this made some of the couple apartments even more interesting than the often completely repetitive GOV apartments. 

Anyway, I think it would be good for RLC to focus on bigger apartments or even houses than on small flats, but these places should not be without guests. Especially when many girls live together in one place there should be a similar number of male visitors. 

OT speaking of guest, Carla and Yanai have our favorite couple over. 

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

She just pulled a Mimi...

3 hours ago, jacopo89 said:

she squirted?

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Yes....15:23, cam 3-9

Kim might be pissed too 😏

B5 said their goodbyes and left B4. Hopefully they will do this again soon. Getting to watch them together today was atleast a little bit of payback for all the emotions and reactions we were denied yesterday. A tiny one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, happyone a dit :

OT parlant d'invité, Carla et Yanai ont notre couple préféré. 

Non, la copine de Carla,  ce n'est pas avec celui qu'elle baise quand elle vient .. Celui c'est le cocu

I'm watching Olya limping around on one foot. She seems to be the one has the hardest injury of them all. When they shut off the stream, it was only the two boyfriends who were fighting with the maniac intruder. Olya and Kim must have been hurt later, after it was offline. I feel sorry for everyone who was hurt, and I wish them all well. 🙏🏻💓

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm watching Olya limping around on one foot. She seems to be the one has the hardest injury of them all. When they shut off the stream, it was only the two boyfriends who were fighting with the maniac intruder. Olya and Kim must have been hurt later, after it was offline. I feel sorry for everyone who was hurt, and I wish them all well. 🙏🏻💓

Yeah it's really unfortunate. Did you notice if there was any cut at all? I couldn't see a good angle on the replay. I wonder if they stepped on some broken glass caused by the ruckus by accident, or if they got hit somehow.

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah it's really unfortunate. Did you notice if there was any cut at all? I couldn't see a good angle on the replay. I wonder if they stepped on some broken glass caused by the ruckus by accident, or if they got hit somehow.

I saw nothing. RLC deleted it. 😢🤬😭

22 hours ago, ed2 said:

I hope B5 will stay in B4 for a few days. Maybe try to come back another time too. This place is pretty perfect for a mixed group like this, having big dinners together, chilling in the sunny garden, and party for days on. I have often thought B4 had suited better as a COV, or maybe a roommate apartment, if they could find a good group. The visit from B5 has added ALOT more realism to the house. I definiteltely wish for more gatherings like this. Hopefully it will not be interrupted by any more power outages, nor be intruded by a maniac next time. 🤞🏻😇🙏🏻

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

This is real life! Thank you guys and girls! More gatherings like this in the future please! 👍🏻

As soon as B5 left the house, alot of the realism left with them. It's straight back to the usual. Both Diane and Ginger directly posing for the camera. I'm quite disapointed! Once upon a time this project was about the humans living there. Not just a mechanical preformance. ☹️😢

• Like 1