Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

14 hours ago, canito said:

todo lo que va a hacer es arruinar su amistad. Leora no está metida en eso. Lo único que puede hacer es excitarse y masturbarse después pensando en que Malia besa su pezón.

leora no se masturba pensando en el pezon, se masturba pensando en cuanta gente habra mirando para ver cuanto dinero ganara

Leora does not masturbate thinking about the nipple, she masturbates thinking about how many people will be looking to see how much money she will earn

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

En realidad, es bastante experta en varios temas. Por un lado ... ella es bastante buena bailando. Por otro ... ella es bastante buena en el arte y la artesanía. Ella es conocida por pintar bastante bien, dibujar y dibujar bastante bien, y coser y tejer muy bien también. También era algo buena haciendo muñecas. Por otro lado ... tiene gustos bastante buenos en ropa de vestir, así como en muebles de residencia.

en este apartamento ya no hace eso

in this apartment he doesn't do that anymore

• Like 1

9 hours ago, corusmobil said:

Por supuesto que está dirigiendo.

y hoy puedes ver cuando Malia acaricia a Leora en áreas íntimas, leora cierra los ojos, le gusta, puedes ver eso, pero al momento siguiente trabaja con otra cosa.

Aparentemente, Malia es mucho más natural, tiene iniciativas de divulgación, tiene un contacto sensual y parece estar emocionalmente involucrada, mientras que Leora siempre trata de recibir pero ofrece solo un mínimo.

En mi opinión, mantiene el ritmo impuesto por RLC. ella pasa tiempo como empleada a quien se le paga por hora.

de lo contrario, ¿cuál sería la explicación? si ella fuera incluso heterosexual, no habría aceptado tanta cercanía.

o si le importaba su "imagen"? a veces comienza a actuar como masturbándose frente a la cámara con Malia a su lado. y cuando Malia también comienza, se detiene y encuentra otro trabajo, ya sea con el teléfono o cambiando las películas en la tableta cada 10-15 segundos.

lógicamente, no tiene problemas para masturbarse el clítoris o el anal o ambos a la vez frente a la cámara, y de repente se vuelve modesta en una relación íntima con su mejor amiga. Hay muchas cosas no relacionadas con su comportamiento.

la única explicación lógica sería que ella está siguiendo un escenario.

como dicen en mi pais,
poderoso caballero es don dinero

as they say in my country,
Mr money is a powerful gentleman

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Teniendo en cuenta que muchas mujeres han afirmado y aún afirman que, en todo caso, una mujer sabe más de lo que disfruta una mujer y, por lo tanto, sabe mejor cómo complacer a una mujer más que a la mayoría de los hombres ... Me resulta difícil creerlo. .

y un hombre sabe mas del placer del hombre que una mujer, no crees?
si tu eres heterosexual y tu mejor amigo se metiera contigo en tu cama y te acaricia, tu que harias? y por dinero?

and a man knows more about man's pleasure than a woman, don't you think?
If you are straight and your best friend would mess with you in your bed and caress you, what would you do? and for money?

8 hours ago, raul399 said:

Hello ...
She knows everything we write here ... she reads everything and Paul reads it too ... it's not a guess it's a statement.
Leora would not mind having a relationship with another woman, she has always said that he is heterosexual, but maybe he would like to try ... something that will never happen while having a relationship with Paul,
the day I'm not with Paul , maybe that day we'll see something with another girl ..
Nor is it going to happen that I take friends home and flirt, much less fuck another in the apartment ... while she is with Paul.
Leora looks at rlc and sees the thumbnails, and she knows at all times what is done and how it is done ...... all the girls of rlc read our comments and know what we like and what we don't .. . They They are only there to satisfy us as customers, nothing more .... all are copied from all ...
The option to flirt with the neighbor in front is impossible ... the building in front of the windows that we can see has no vision to see the balcony of the Leora building, the part on the right is an abandoned lot with a semi-demolished building, and the new building that we can see is located about 40 meters ... the only option to flirt is with its neighbors on the upper floor and to the left of the balcony ....
We can fill pages and pages but nothing will change anything,
the next few days will be repetitive as they have been during this last month ...

I agree raul and I will add this ... imo ... it to me ... has always been in life unfortunate that there are some others ... those that get involved in relationships for one reason or another ... that get so involved to a point of being really hung up so to speak ... on the other individual of that relationship. For some ... who it turns out to be actually genuine love for the other ... it is understandably so.

My opinion on the matter mostly refers to women who have gotten involved with men in relationships that seemed to be more of one sided affairs then not. An example would be that of her and her former roommate.

Anyone who followed enough back then knows that a majority of the time in their first two residences ... he was not substantially employed. Then when he was finally fortunate enough to locate and become more substantially employed ... he either quit or was terminated for one reason or another ... probably poor attendance ... after around six months.

After the unfortunate closure of the residences there ... eventually she relocates to the current location of which there were those that were both quite surprised and certainly glad to notice her return to being a participant of the project.

Since then ... it's been pretty much a given and highly likely that she has been contributing to his financial support although she lives very far away. I've noticed that in life ... a majority of long distance relationships do not endure.

That relationship imo ... is an example of a one sided affair and has been occurring because it has for a long time been obvious that she cares quite a bit for the guy ... enough so to do those kinds of things. It could be considered actual genuine love for somebody ... as well as it could be considered that somebody is quite hung up on another that for the longest time hardly ever exhibited much of any mutual feelings ... that is until awile after he had become unsubstantially unemployed again.

Your point of view and opinion seemed quite relevant and substantive to me raul.     

• Haha 2