Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

Hello...
You have to be patient with people ... they cannot be sexy, sensual and provocative at all times ...
they are people not sexual machines ... there has to be time for everything .... and the best time is when they really feel like it ... that's the good thing about being a voyeur ... that you want to surprise you, naturalness ...... everything that is programmed is boring ...
these girls spend many hours together, .... even when they are together, they have to have their space, and see their things ....
Being together does not imply that you have to be teasing and caressing each other all the time.
that's real life ... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
You have to be patient with people ... they cannot be sexy, sensual and provocative at all times ...
they are people not sexual machines ... there has to be time for everything .... and the best time is when they really feel like it ... that's the good thing about being a voyeur ... that you want to surprise you, naturalness ...... everything that is programmed is boring ...
these girls spend many hours together, .... even when they are together, they have to have their space, and see their things ....
Being together does not imply that you have to be teasing and caressing each other all the time.
that's real life ... hahaha

Again I agree with what you expressed here raul. But your expression insinuates that you may be under an assumption that the occasions of bath sharing and enticing exchanges of body massages are after all genuine and sincere. If that is the meaning...that insinuation I do not agree with. Their seems nothing natural about orchestrated shows for cam points to me. I also agree that after awhile things that are programmed get boring...such as disingenuous orchestrated shows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nuevamente estoy de acuerdo con lo que expresaste aquí, Raúl. Pero su expresión insinúa que puede estar bajo la suposición de que las ocasiones de compartir el baño y de los tentadores intercambios de masajes corporales son, después de todo, sinceras y sinceras. Si ese es el significado ... esa insinuación con la que no estoy de acuerdo. Parece que no hay nada natural en los espectáculos orquestados para puntos de cámara para mí. También estoy de acuerdo en que después de un tiempo las cosas que se programan se vuelven aburridas ... como los espectáculos orquestados falsos.

At no time have I said that the massages, the caresses are true, sorry they are real because we see that they do it ... what is not real is that they are passionate, stimulating, exciting ... all these last adjectives are more false than one euro (dollar) of wood .... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

At no time have I said that the massages, the caresses are true, sorry they are real because we see that they do it ... what is not real is that they are passionate, stimulating, exciting ... all these last adjectives are more false than one euro (dollar) of wood .... hahaha

You mentioned naturalness. Either you meant it from an observers point of view...or you meant it from the ones being observed points of view. If you meant from an observers point of view by the mention of voyeurs...so be it. That's why I said if you meant your meaning one way or another. Perhaps I misconstrued your meaning.

Of course they are engaging in physical contact by way of touching and caressing and that may be considered a natural human thing to do...but you are right about it lacking any real or genuine feeling of what it has been made out to appear like. 

• Haha 2

As expected the pseudo liaison between Leora and Malia is now planned as a every other day affaire. The slow physical build-up is moving at a snails pace. My guess is that Leora doesn’t want things moving too quickly which is why Malia’s hands wander up Leora’s thighs an extra 1/4 inch or 1 second longer with each subsequent massage. It’s clearly obvious that she wants to stretch the physical progression as long as possible perhaps into mid-Summer which at that point Malia will most likely be gone leaving Leora’s followers high and dry. Personally I’m not willing to hold out that long only to be disappointed in the end. If the same predictable script continues of nothing happening between them I will be cancelling my subscription at the end of May.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

This is just my view and my view only.

I've been watching for seven years and seen many changes. I enjoy watching Leora when my time allows. I understand it's not real life and what we are watching isn't the real Leora, there is so much more to her. Leora doesn't contact me which as much as I would love it she doesn't. That's ok I understand she doesn't feel the need to. I'm totally happy to watch her because when we lost her all the other women on RLC wasn't worth watching and bored me to death. I don't know for sure she reads the messages here or not but if she does G'day Leora.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

sweet dreams girls

Leora and Malia

👸👸😴😴

🐈😘

scary nightmares girls

Leora and Malia

🙀..😱..👻..💀..☠..☻..😈..👹

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

As expected the pseudo liaison between Leora and Malia is now planned as a every other day affaire. The slow physical build-up is moving at a snails pace. My guess is that Leora doesn’t want things moving too quickly which is why Malia’s hands wander up Leora’s thighs an extra 1/4 inch or 1 second longer with each subsequent massage. It’s clearly obvious that she wants to stretch the physical progression as long as possible perhaps into mid-Summer which at that point Malia will most likely be gone leaving Leora’s followers high and dry. Personally I’m not willing to hold out that long only to be disappointed in the end. If the same predictable script continues of nothing happening between them I will be cancelling my subscription at the end of May.

I would consider that it may very well be likely that they may both be gone by the time it has been a year for the one of them which would be around a month after mid-summer.

Unless she managed to get a visa longer than a year which a majority of regular everyday people of her country of origin don't...it will reach it's term by then and since her roommate did not relocate there until some time in the later part of January or early part of February...if she only got a six month visa...it could very well closely coincide with then as well.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would consider that it may very well be likely that they may both be gone by the time it has been a year for the one of them which would be around a month after mid-summer.

Unless she managed to get a visa longer than a year which a majority of regular everyday people of her country of origin don't...it will reach it's term by then and since her roommate did not relocate there until some time in the later part of January or early part of February...if she only got a six month visa...it could very well closely coincide with then as well.

Yes Nicholas, i can see that as sensible thinking. i can also see the convenience and timing in going back together at the same time.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

scary nightmares girls

Leora and Malia

🙀..😱..👻..💀..☠..☻..😈..👹

??? Nick