Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, blas said:

When they have another party like this, let me know, I had a great time, very good music and good conversation.

it's a shame but now I have to go

Yes. I think Malia will give you her invitation, she will not want to go to the next one!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Someone does not appear so pleased this evening.

Yes Nicholas. She has been ignored during the night. Leora never stopped on the phone for hours. Not fair on a friend.

It has been predicted that it will be likely that there will not be much of anything of interest occurring at a certain residence this evening. Of course it would not be much different than what has seemed to have been occurring lately and for awhile now anyway.

🤔  If the prediction turns out to be correct...it could very well be because of something that was mentioned in this thread lately that was noticed and not appreciated and some attitude was developed because of such.  🙄 

• Haha 2

Guys, no one perfect it's the same with Leora. Bloody hell either I'm on the laptop working or on the iphone. Cricky 

I just like Leora for her being who she is. Warts and all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yes Sir, I just felt sorry for Malia because she seemed quiet and lonely this evening. 

40 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys, no one perfect it's the same with Leora. Bloody hell either I'm on the laptop working or on the iphone. Cricky 

I just like Leora for her being who she is. Warts and all.

I do as well mate. But she's even been doing less of and have gotten slack at that. It has appeared that she is now more concerned of getting some points from orchestrated shows of put on...than anything else.

• Haha 1