Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

Malia is getting really brave.  She masturbated openly in her room. Left the door open.  She was done getting herself off and in walked Leora but she exited quite fast.  I am sure she sensed the Estrogen Aroma in the air.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Malia is getting really brave.  She masturbated openly in her room. Left the door open.  She was done getting herself off and in walked Leora but she exited quite fast.  I am sure she sensed the Estrogen Aroma in the air.   :biggrin:

Yeah...well they behave and act like a couple of school aged girls concerning things of those types of subject matters anyway Stn.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Yeah...well they behave and act like a couple of school aged girls about things of those types of subject matters anyway Stn.

I am hoping that soon they'll do it side by side in the same room. Have a contest to see who can cum first.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I am hoping that soon they'll do it side by side in the same room. Have a contest to see who can cum first.  :biggrin:

Haaah. Good luck with that hope. Imo...because of their false pretense behaviors of the shows...it as well will never happen.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The side by side will just be a matter of time. Sure they can play out what's happening now for another month or so. LOL

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

The side by side will just be a matter of time. Sure they can play out what's happening now for another month or so. LOL

It is likely that a goal may be to continue the same script or similar for a remainder of time. As far as the other...I wouldn't bet on it.

• Haha 1