Sina & Jules (2020) Part #2

On 5/20/2020 at 9:36 PM, jjkopite said:

Is Funny being sent in to boost flagging apartments? If so, she will have a full time job on VH and we will get to see a lot of her! :biggrin:

Who knows) 

She said she loves massage 😉

All i know, she said "she can't be a participant, but a good guest yes "

Edited by Folivora
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Quién sabe 😉

I don't know either and I'm sorry for telling you this but it seems Sina has enjoyed tonight like never before! At least I've seen it... and they also have a lot of complicity, I've seen more complicity between the two of them than with you lately! Maybe if you focused more on it, made her participate more often and drop your mobile phone from time to time to make it more listen, the situation would be different, don't you think? But well, you can also confirm to me if you want you to just join the business...

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

Wow what happened here? I remember Jules being the one who fucked all the girls who came into that apartment and Sina just looked or played a little with the male guests but today? Three full-sex rounds of Sina? Now I do think it's the real Sina! And I also seem to have a lot of connection with this guest guy, even more than with Jules in all this time! Could Jules already be past history for Sina or even for VH? Something's going on here...

You forgot how Sina started.:biggrin:

1372.jpg

SinaJules_orgy2.JPG

1482.jpg

7895.jpg

7897.jpg

7899.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1