Will Leora ever have an orgasm!!!

I am not sure she will ever have an orgasm, certainly not whilst she is fucking Paul.

Whenever Paul cums, Leora goes from orgasmic moans one second to nothing the next. If she is in the middle of sexual tension ready to cum surely she would continue moaning if only for a few seconds. Instead she just switches off.

However whilst Paul pops off to the bathroom to clean up, Leora then looks full of sexual desire. She caresses herself and seems desperate to finish herself off. Instead Paul comes back and selfishly moves on to something else!!! God help that poor girl. I would doubt she has actually had any orgasms. If she has surely she would demand a satisfactory ending for herself.

Paul is certainly not a modern man who wishes to please his lover. He simply takes his own satisfaction then roles away. Paul if you can't make that bendy cock hold on more than 3 minutes, please remember you have two hands and a tongue all of which could bring pleasure to your woman!!!

I am not sure she will ever have an orgasm, certainly not whilst she is fucking Paul.

Whenever Paul cums, Leora goes from orgasmic moans one second to nothing the next. If she is in the middle of sexual tension ready to cum surely she would continue moaning if only for a few seconds. Instead she just switches off.

However whilst Paul pops off to the bathroom to clean up, Leora then looks full of sexual desire. She caresses herself and seems desperate to finish herself off. Instead Paul comes back and selfishly moves on to something else!!! God help that poor girl. I would doubt she has actually had any orgasms. If she has surely she would demand a satisfactory ending for herself.

Paul is certainly not a modern man who wishes to please his lover. He simply takes his own satisfaction then roles away. Paul if you can't make that bendy cock hold on more than 3 minutes, please remember you have two hands and a tongue all of which could bring pleasure to your woman!!!

They are certainly different from most couples. It's more like Friends with Benefits.