Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

When has Leora NOT dragged shit out forever?

🤔  I believe perhaps the last time she got up, got dressed, and vacated the apartment solo could apply to that my friend. 😏

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora completely killed the mood by playing with her phone for the past 45min. If I was Malia I’d get up go to my bedroom and shut the door and not talk to Leora till tomorrow 

Could not agree more Sir! She cuts the wee girl out suddenly. And all that Leora can do is read and reply.

It's apparent that rlc has lost a substantial amount of subscribers because of the terrible virus that caused many to no longer be able to afford to continue subscribing...and from how things have changed there at that particular residence that many were likely not satisfied with they have likely lost some as well...and will continue to do so because of such reasons. Let it continue...rlc won't last forever...nothing does.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora completely killed the mood by playing with her phone for the past 45min. If I was Malia I’d get up go to my bedroom and shut the door and not talk to Leora till tomorrow 

....shut the door, rub one out with 100% views and...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia is too nice to say anything that could cause trouble. Leora can't leave alone or say i will speak later. She has get into a full endless meaningless conversation. It is not nice when a person is next to you all night.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia is too nice to say anything that could cause trouble. Leora can't leave alone or say i will speak later. She has to get in a full endless meaningless conversation. It is not nice when a person is next to you all night.

You got that right. She's rapidly losing any certain status or respect she gained while there.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1