Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

12 hours ago, p4design said:

I know that. The question is, why? You don't care, so why are you here talking about RLC and Leora?

I didn't say I am not interested in the subject of RLC and there apartments.

I don't care if you watch Leora, but I think that this apartment as it is now does not allow a real view into her private life. I think RLC should change their concept so that these silly Shows are no longer profitable for the residents. 

They should create a way for more apartments where real life can be seen. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I didn't say I am not interested in the subject of RLC and there apartments.

I don't care if you watch Leora, but I think that this apartment as it is now does not allow a real view into her private life. I think RLC should change their concept so that these silly Shows are no longer profitable for the residents. 

They should create a way for more apartments where real life can be seen. 

If ever at any time...there happened to be a situation occur there where one seduced the other and a situation developed into one or both of the two friends giving in to possible desires to sensually and sexually stimulate and pleasure one or the other or perhaps one another until some results of some eventual satisfying release of sexual tensions occurred resulting in what would ultimately be considered an orgasm or orgasms with one or the other or one another of the two friends...could it then be considered a pseudo situation...perhaps...but it could then be more likely to be considered more genuine instead. 

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If ever at any time...there happened to be a situation occur there where one seduced the other and a situation developed into one or both of the two friends giving in to possible desires to sensually and sexually stimulate and pleasure one or the other or perhaps one another until some results of some eventual satisfying release of sexual tensions occurred resulting in what would ultimately be considered an orgasm or orgasms with one or the other or one another of the two friends...could it then be considered psuedo...perhaps...but it could then be more likely to be considered more genuine instead. 

With respect Nich....A sexual situation between these two would I believe be pseudo, because from what I’ve observed Leora is shit scared of touching Malia and it takes two to tango mate...Much as I would love to be wrong I don’t hold out much hope....Yes some hot teasing but nothing full on in my humble opinion..Not while she still has a relationship with Paul..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect Nich....A sexual situation between these two would I believe be pseudo, because from what I’ve observed Leora is shit scared of touching Malia and it takes two to tango mate...Much as I would love to be wrong I don’t hold out much hope....Yes some hot teasing but nothing full on in my humble opinion..Not while she still has a relationship with Paul..

Yes...the being hung up on another thing has many times interfered in many things for many folks. But imo...because of that...if it by some snowball chance in hell ever happened to occur...it would have better chances of seeming more genuine then merely what has. I realized that...was merely putting a hypothetical out there for someone mate.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If any previous occasions and what may be known could be considered any possibilties of such or anything similar having any chance of ever occurring...it is unlikely that it ever will.

LOL that's easy for you to say