Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

While it seems obvious that Leora is demonstrating avoidance behavior. I have to cut a little slack however because I can only imagine what it is like to have to perform 24/7 ! So when it comes to her killing time and stalling...I say "whatever it takes to get through the day". I can say that because (as I said months ago and continue to say) Leora has never disappointed me in all the years I have been watching. I'm just saying. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, philo said:

While it seems obvious that Leora is demonstrating avoidance behavior. I have to cut a little slack however because I can only imagine what it is like to have to perform 24/7 ! So when it comes to her killing time and stalling...I say "whatever it takes to get through the day". I can say that because (as I said months ago and continue to say) Leora has never disappointed me in all the years I have been watching. I'm just saying. LOL

With that statement, I fully agree.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It may look like leora has thought "Ok i can now get to the important stuff"

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

think you guys read waaayyy too much into their relationship. But that always happens

Actually jugg...I don't believe I did. But as some of some put on scenarios were portrayed...I actually was beginning to doubt and second guess myself. Lately though...it seems I may have been correct in thinking what I may have to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually jugg...I don't believe I did. But as some of some put on scenarios were portrayed...I actually was beginning to doubt and second guess myself. Lately though...it seems I may have been correct in thinking what I may have to begin with.

Bro I always trust your instincts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I second guess myself every time my subscription comes up for renewal,,,,aaaaaaand then i renew.:cool:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, philo said:

Just because folks that may live under some cams views 24/7...that's hardly to be considered performing in the sense you make it sound philo. Those people get the bills free places to live along with cost of living compensations and have the added perks of potential extra compensations based on amounts of cam observations. 

But I'm sure you realize that. Although it would be difficult to believe that you not once ever set and observed her for hours while she was behaving like she wanted to get herself off but then all of a sudden...she stops and started doing something else and you were never disappointed in any way. C'mon Man !

• Haha 1

Ok guys and girls,this is what I know.I read on another chatsite a guy who has heard her conversation with Malia about a russian guy she met in Prague that she has fallen for so I think it´s him all the chating is about.You can see if you look at her

when she gets an answer how she´s smiling,it´s a very sensual smiling.And I don´t think it´s Paul.The time difference is to big,and yes I also think it´s very rude to her best friend Malia to do this.She should have said to this friend that they could

continued tomorrow.

• Haha 1