Sofi, Ellie, Kirill (2020) Part #1

On 10/19/2020 at 8:22 PM, Jawis said:

Looks like she's got a real boyfriend.  And with the two girls that were here a week ago it was also not on CB. They made some changes. Nerd guy didn't appear since a week. 

The real boyfriend will be well chuffed knowing she's getting well looked after by The Hitman. 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Neither have I but in the archives they are never there and they do their CB shows from a different place. Sofi and Kirill recently got married too.

They really got married? Wow I never thought they were so close... I think you saw it on Twitter?

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

The real boyfriend will be well chuffed knowing she's getting well looked after by The Hitman. 😂

Well i can't withdraw my post otherwise i would. That guy went away in the morning and was already replaced later that day. That's the guy that is now in the house  but if you read this a week from now it probably will be another one.  This Dina girl is really cock hungry. She was the only that fucked around without being on CB. 

9 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Don't know if it's in archive but that nerd guy also fucked one of those lesbian girls that stayed a few weeks ago. Both pretty girls. Also non CB. Those last weeks were quit interesting.

That mean she's no longer in the lesbian club. 😂

14 minutes ago, Jonno said:

That mean she's no longer in the lesbian club. 😂

🤣🤣🤣 Maybe again after the nerd guy. They were gone a few days later. Still got some screens of them. I just didn't post them because it all happened under the sheets and nobody was watching this place. 

Sofi-Ellie-Kirill-Hall-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam114-8-2-mp4-snapshot-01-36-029

Sofi-Ellie-Kirill-Hall-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam114-8-2-mp4-snapshot-15-26-295

Sofi-Ellie-Kirill-Hall-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam114-8-2-mp4-snapshot-17-04-091