B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The new guy starts to get desperate, everyone rejects him, but he doesn't give up.

The amount of times he got friendzoned by Elettra and Fiora, you'd think he would've gotten the message lol

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The new guy starts to get desperate, everyone rejects him, but he doesn't give up.

I haven't gotten a 502 bad getaway an awhile but it's been just a completely white screen they must be working on the usa servers 

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, RAGNAR said:

I'm not seeing anything but a blank white screen,i used firefox and chrome,and get nothing,whats up here??

It's been like that for 5 or 6 hours now for the usa servers and Canada 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

OK,Thanks.I checked around and see nothing but arguments.

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

OK,Thanks.I checked around and see nothing but arguments.

Have you tried any of the European servers? It's been down for me on the East Coast but it works using this link: https://reallifecam.com/?balanced=geo-DE

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Have you tried any of the European servers? It's been down for me on the East Coast but it works using this link: https://reallifecam.com/?balanced=geo-DE

Yeah but I cant login 

They have to be working on it because it's no more 502 bad gateway it's just all white 

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Yeah but I cant login 

They have to be working on it because it's no more 502 bad gateway it's just all white 

I see. I get the same thing as you describe when I use the normal link but it works fine with the one I provided so I figured I'd share it with the hopes it'll help you. Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon.

• Upvote 1