Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

il y a 54 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🦡

grande famille heureuse de leora

🐈

salut filipe  MERCI, nous aussi nous sommes tous un peu  Portugais, grâce à VASCO de GAMA, sauf tes deux princesses............

https://www.qwant.com/?q=amalia rodrigues&t=videos&o=0:48c8390e9e2e8c283ff245e24c90ba2e&order=relevance&source=all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I have to give you great compliments, everyone had missed this detail of Leora's excitement, you're right, Leora was wet, when Malia got up to go to the bathroom, great sense of observation

To the contrary...everyone didn't miss it. Probably few did as it was noticed that it had been mentioned here by more who did notice it...than few who didn't. Besides...it's really nothing so special of her intentionally showing some vaginal discharge by showing a few strings of it...as it had become one of her ploy's long ago in attracting cam attention which is ultimately a means for extra profit only to her.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, jacopo89 said:

leora totally shaved her pussy

Oh well...maybe she will shave her head next. Now that might actually be of some genuine interest to observe there either during or afterwards.

• Haha 1

it was amazing watching Malia lotioning and brushing her nude body, as compared to Leora quickly grabbing her robe to cover up her nude body, it's officially Bizarro World in this apartment, but maybe it's My Imagination Running Away With Me

• Haha 1

it's great to see Leora and Malia still practicing safe and protective Behavior wearing their face mask, because here in the US, more people are acting as though this virus has suddenly disappeared, because they are practicing unsafe Behavior by not wearing a face mask and not practicing safe distances from people around them

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

it was amazing watching Malia lotioning and brushing her nude body, as compared to Leora quickly grabbing her robe to cover up her nude body, it's officially Bizarro World in this apartment, but maybe it's My Imagination Running Away With Me

Don't believe it was your imagination e. That was about the jist of it...that is except I've never thought much of the one called Malia as some apparently do. Although lately and for awhile now what you observed has been mostly what's been occurring there. That and the continuous consistently same orchestrated false pretense scenarios over and over like broken records.

Obviously someone's ego has become severely inflated likely due to many of the praises and compliments of that individual over time...I of which am guilty of as well.

Will be somewhat interesting to notice if they were able to maintain any substantial consistent viewer or observer participations around 3 months from now if the exact same ruses or fallacies continue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

it's great to see Leora and Malia still practicing safe and protective Behavior wearing their face mask, because here in the US, more people are acting as though this virus has suddenly disappeared, because they are practicing unsafe Behavior by not wearing a face mask and not practicing safe distances from people around them

Concerning those issues like many others e...unfortunate as it may be...there are many who either don't use...or possess any common sense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

G’day all my friends and my beloved Leora & Malia.

Good News I've been moved to the Cardio ward to be monitored better. I’m improving slowly.

After watching Leora for seven year's I'm totally miising her. I can't watch her because as you can imagine my nurses wouldn't be happy and the heart monitoring would go off it's titts if l get excited.

I’m really hoping Leora reads this message. After all these years you l’ve got to know the real person. Leora like everyone here has a good heart even though we have silly disagreements at times. Please be good to each other and let Leora and Malia do their thing. My view Leora does try to keep us happy.

Thank you for all the best wishes it means the world to me.

P.S the nurses love me, they say I'm very cheeky and l sweet talk them.

P.S.S it's taken hours to write this, l totally tired writing this and had to write it without my nurse knowing or I would lose my phone.

P.S.S.S once l move to a normal hospital ward l’ll be able to watch again.

Cheers Aussie

Get well soon my friend 🤘

I bet you're having a field day with the nurses...😉

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

G’day all my friends and my beloved Leora & Malia.

Good News I've been moved to the Cardio ward to be monitored better. I’m improving slowly.

After watching Leora for seven year's I'm totally miising her. I can't watch her because as you can imagine my nurses wouldn't be happy and the heart monitoring would go off it's titts if l get excited.

I’m really hoping Leora reads this message. After all these years you l’ve got to know the real person. Leora like everyone here has a good heart even though we have silly disagreements at times. Please be good to each other and let Leora and Malia do their thing. My view Leora does try to keep us happy.

Thank you for all the best wishes it means the world to me.

P.S the nurses love me, they say I'm very cheeky and l sweet talk them.

P.S.S it's taken hours to write this, l totally tired writing this and had to write it without my nurse knowing or I would lose my phone.

P.S.S.S once l move to a normal hospital ward l’ll be able to watch again.

Cheers Aussie

That is good news Aussie ! Hopefully you continue to recover to become as well as can be and worry not my friend...you haven't really missed anything of any significant or valuable interest concerning those two. Best wishes for you and Get Well Mate !

• Like 1

In a Portuguese house it looks good
Bread and wine on the table
And if someone humbly knocks on the door
Sit at the table with us
This weakness is fine
May the people never deny it
The joy of poverty
It is in this great wealth
To give and be content
Four whitewashed walls
A smell of rosemary