Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

4 hours ago, modom95 said:

Sí, Leora estaba muy húmeda, cuando Malia salió de la habitación, Leora se tocó el coño muchas veces y todos vimos el líquido entre los dedos y el coño, y luego se limpió los dedos en la cama ...

Hacía mucho calor.

Deberías ver la repetición 😉

Liquido entre los dedos??? No distingo el sudor a 3 metros de distancia, enhorabuena por la colosal supervista que tenéis, confundiendo el clitoris con...😂😂😂

Las mujeres nos tocamos el coño por muchos motivos... además sabiendo lo calculadora que es leora, no le daría más dinero mostrar que esta mojada cuando está junto a malia??? Yo ahí lo dejo...

Liquid between the fingers ???  I do not distinguish sweat 3 meters away, congratulations for the colossal supervision you have, confusing the clitoris with ... 😂😂😂

We women touch each other's pussy for many reasons ... also knowing how calculating Leora is, wouldn't it give her more money to show that she's wet when she's next to Malia ???  I'll leave it there ...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is only my opinion, but the lack of bathing from Leora lately and the amount of time she talks to Paul, it just gives off an awful feeling like Paul is actually there personally

Remember the days when she would shower every day and also after each bate?  Not enough time in the day now with her busy schedule perhaps.

Perhaps she has developed a self cleaning body, similar to the self cleaning ovens..lol..😹

Don’t have any problem with the Paul situation though, after all he is her guy.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Always nice to see her and Paul talking, but you can see he does hold the phone too close to his face!😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don’t have any problem with the Paul situation though, after all he is her guy.....

Absolutely Sir. They would not have been together for 10 years or however long it is if there was not a deep love between them.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Absolutely Sir. They would not have been together for 10 years or however long it is if there was not a deep love between them.

Never been a great lover of him, but respect he’s her choice...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

but respect he’s her choice...

I Agree and they love each other which is always a nice thing to see.